Two Men Startled by Pair of Bigfoot-like Creatures in North Carolina

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
OAK RIDGE, N.C. — Two North Carolina men on Sunday said that they came upon two Bigfoot-like creatures in Guilford County.

file3441268702907.jpg

Alan Coleman, a retired 44-year-old North Carolinian, told Cryptozoology News that he and his friend were looking for “potential hunting locations” back in January when they encountered the creatures.

“We decided to scout this track of land in Oak Ridge and determine if it would be a good location for the coming season,” he said. “We arrived about 3:30 p.m. and decided to follow the creek bottom to look for signs,” he added.

The two men reportedly walked for about 30 minutes when they came across an area they thought could be a good spot.

“It was a heavily traveled game trail and decided to sit down and see if any deer may be in the area, and to rest. After sitting there about 5 minutes or so, we heard movement in the thicket. We were sure it was a big buck making its way through as it was making a lot of noise and sounded as if it was struggling to get through the thicket.”

But, he explains, there was no deer coming from it. As one of the animals purportedly struggled to make its way through the bushes, Coleman and his friend recall a sudden and uneasy silence.

“That’s when I saw it. Crouched down by the creek maybe 40 yards away. My friend, startled to say the least, started to get up when the other one stepped out of the thicket on the creek side. A feeling came over me unlike no feeling I’ve ever felt,” said Coleman. “It was instant fear. My heart was pounding and I was trembling.”

According to the eyewitness, one of the creatures “casually walked” to meet the one crouching by the creek. The two men sat there, waiting for the animals to leave. Finally, he says, they went down the creek.

“One of them was bigger than the other. I didn’t notice this until the one crouched stood up. The taller one stopped frequently to look around. When we couldn’t see or hear them anymore, we tore down through the woods to my truck and left.”

Coleman described the creatures as having brown and shaggy hair fading to grey in certain areas. He estimated the taller’s creature’s weight at over 400 pounds and believed it was about 8 feet tall.

“Broad shoulders. Almost a hunched over walk with massive arms and legs, it looked muscular and fat.”

And Coleman, who says he has never anything like it before, believes the animal could have easily overtaken he and his friend.

“I’m a big guy, and there’s not to many things I’m afraid of but, I was overcome with pure fear,” he said.

Last April, a group of children in Ranlo, North Carolina, told Cryptozoology News that they had seen a similar creature.

In early January, a man in Kings Mountain said he had encountered a being that resembled a Neanderthal.

The town of Oak Ridge has a population of 6,500 and is home to Oak Ridge Military Academy, one of the oldest military schools currently operating in the United States.

The post Two Men Startled by Pair of Bigfoot-like Creatures in North Carolina appeared first on Cryptozoology News.