Two Pennsylvania Women Claim ‘Bigfoot’ Encounter

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
CAMBRIDGE SPRINGS, Pa. — A Pennsylvania woman says she saw two Bigfoot beings in Crawford County.

bigfoot-pennsylvania-sighting.jpg

Deborah S., of Cambridge Springs, told Cryptozoology News it’s been a while since she saw the creature and that she tried telling people from the area, but that they ridiculed her.

“I just don’t say much anymore,” she says. “I was ridiculed. My friend Angie saw another one the next day.”

The Pennsylvania resident says she was dropping her brother off at “Mark Barns place” when she came upon the alleged cryptid.

“As I came up to the end of the dirt road, I was waiting on a truck to pass so I could pull out. I saw something I thought was a bear, wobbling back and forth by a telephone pole and road sign.”

The hominid, she said, was about 9 feet tall and had brown hair. The woman says it stared at her for a few seconds before she decided to drive away.

“It stepped out from the ditch, took 3 steps across the road. It looked right at me! I was scared and took off with everything that truck had!”

Deborah goes on to say that the following morning she asked her friend to go with her to investigate the area.

“We found prints. They were about 14 inches long and about 6 inches wide. There were 5 toes. No claw nails, like a bear, just straight toes. I also saw a scratch on the pole where it kinda pushed off to get up on the road. And there was a path with more prints on the other side. We went up Hecker, driving at 5 mph, and I was looking left and and Angie was looking right. She turned towards me to say something and asked me to pull over.”

That’s when she claims they found one of the creatures up on a tree.

“It was a small light colored one. It looked to be eating apples and it had something in its hand, like a grape vine. I couldn’t really tell. The dogs were barking and it looked to be watching in that direction. We took off.”

Deborah, who provided a phone number, said she told her brother about the decades-old encounter.

“We lived on that road as a kid. He told me they saw many many prints and that my mom saw a ‘monkey’ once” she explained. “Thank you for not thinking I am fricking crazy.”

The municipality of Cambridge Springs, settled in 1822, has a population of 3,000.

Last month, a man from northern Pennsylvania claimed that ape-like humanoids, able to camouflage like chameleons, are living in the “higher parts of nearby pine trees”.

The post Two Pennsylvania Women Claim ‘Bigfoot’ Encounter appeared first on Cryptozoology News.