Two People Drive Upon ‘Bigfoot’ in West Virginia

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
PENDLETON COUNTY, W.Va. — A couple in West Virginia say they are sure they had a Bigfoot encounter.

road-lights-night-street.jpg

Wesley and his wife said last Monday they were driving on Route 33 when they spotted the creature near Franklin in Pendleton County.

“I observed a large object beside the road,” he told Thomas Marcum. “My wife asked what was beside the road. I replied it was a bear”.

Wesley said he immediately recognized the beast’s shape and was able to identify it as a Sasquatch, but that he did not want to tell his wife because she didn’t think these creatures are real.

“I didn’t want to get into the discussion again, but then she said ‘that was not a bear, that was Bigfoot!’,” said Wesley.

The alleged encounter with the biped, which reportedly took place at around 10 p.m., lasted about 15 seconds. The couple did not provide photographic evidence but believe the ape-looking animal was covered in black hair and about 7 feet tall.

Wesley said they turned back to take a better look but that they were not able to spot it again.

Marcum, who claims over 20 years of experience researching the paranormal, says the couple will be investigating the sighting once they obtain permission from the owner of the property.

In 1986, two men claimed to have been attacked by what they described as a black gorilla near Cacapon, in the contiguous state of West Virginia.

In 2015, a man said he had hit and killed a Bigfoot creature while driving a truck in Idaho.

The post Two People Drive Upon ‘Bigfoot’ in West Virginia appeared first on Cryptozoology News.