Two People Spot ‘Thunderbird’ in California

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
Calif. — A man in Sacramento County on Friday said he saw an unidentified winged creature.

thunderbird-sighting-california.jpg

74-year-old D.R. told Cryptozoology News he was driving on State Route 16 near Rancho Murieta when the incident took place the night of July 15.

“It was around 11:45 p.m.,” said the piano technician. “I was driving home from a performance in Fiddletown, near Plymouth,” he added.

The Californian claims that he was driving at around 65 mph when the “huge bird” showed up.

“It swooped down from my left and leveled off in front of my vehicle, and flew along in front of me about 20 to 30 feet in front of me. I instinctively hit the brakes when this object appeared in front of our car,” he explained. He didn’t specify who the other person in the vehicle was.

The man described the creature as a 30-feet-tall black bird with “features similar to those of a hawk”.

“The wingspan covered the width of the two-lane highway. Its wings seemed to undulate because of it’s huge size.”

The animal, he said, “continued to fly at around 10 feet off the highway and then lifted off to the right and out of sight”.

“I am not sure how to accurately describe it.”

The sighting reportedly took about “5 to 7 seconds”.

Thunderbird, also known as Roc, is the nomenclature used by Native Americans to refer to bird-like creatures with reptile features that are believed to be related to the extinct pterosaurs.

In July 2015, two people in Nevada reported seeing a creature that reminded them of a pterosaur, a flying reptile believed to have gone extinct about 65 million years ago.

Two weeks later, a minister and her daughter claimed to have seen an unidentified flying creature that looked like it was “straight out of Jurassic Park”.

In 1890, Arizona newspaper The Tombstone Epitaph wrote about two ranchers killing a “winged monster” similar to an “alligator” in the desert between the Whetsone and Huachuca mountains.

In April 2016, two people in Georgia said they had seen a large bird they could not positively identify.

In February 2017, a 55-year-old from Maryland claimed that he and two other people had witnessed a bird he believed to be Thunderbird.

The post Two People Spot ‘Thunderbird’ in California appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Carl Miller

People often tend to poke ridicule into such reports. The mainstream media and the whole disinformation agenda have played their role in the dumbing down process that `we` have been through. We have been having trouble with crypto animals from the beginning.
There hasn`t been an invasion of these weird animals, anything tangible enough which aims to sensitize people to the idea of the existence of these animals.
-No announcement from the White House or any other place that they are here, or they will be there, or they would be somewhere else on a specific location at a certain time frame in the future.
-there is certainly a great deal of what we would call high strangeness to this phenomenon Viz- apparitions of these weird beasts or monsters, aberrations...
-the difficulty of this phenomenon to fit into our hypothesis for its strangeness.
-most people would say- if it comes down to cryptozoology I would really be disappointed someone should have mentioned another topic of discussion, anything at all, even the Alien topic would be better , anything at all to discuss, but this incredibly ridiculous topic of monsters.
-it is disappointing if you look at other possibilities in terms of things like `Varginha ETs` when people from that little town in Brazil got terrified to see brown colored tri horned reptoid animals or whatever on the streets. Of course that the `institutions` from abroad showed up from nothingness to dismiss the whole thing. That cover-up agenda, you know.
-so it is very nice for certain people to be skeptical of the legitimacy of some sources of information and while the fear of the unknown predominates people tend to emphatically negate the phenomenon.
-the incredible naivety in which some people tend to believe anything posted on the internet. As we know 90 per cent of Et sighting are forged material.
-anyway I wouldn`t jump into dismissing the veracity of the current supposed incident, I mean, I would not negate it really did not happen as it was posted cause history recalls such `episodes` since the down of civilization.
-elsewhere I tried to explain that there is a dimension close to our world of five sense, the etheric dimension or realm or whatever you wish to call it. Entities from this dimension can materialize onto our dimension temporarily, but tangible enough to be spotted by observers. Weird little insects used to be spotted by me creeping up the walls of the paranormal center I would visit back then a couple of decades ago in the presence of one of our mediums who used to have the ability to exude ectoplasm from his body so that this entities could be visible and even tangible (they could be touched...`by those who had the courage for that).

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I must confess Carl that i have some scepticism about creatures from another dimension coming through a vortex to our dimension..
In 2007 in the UK we had a TV series start called Primeval, which began with alien creatures coming to earth via a vortex..
It seems to me that certain people will take up that Primeval series and put it into postings like we have on here..

Carl Miller

Perhaps, TimeFlipper, the imaginary we have been brought up does not conform to the strangeness and a high degree of aberration that characterizes these beings. Our knowledge tends to be compartmentalized. And the drawer set up to 'the monsters' got stuck in the area of our brain called 'impossible'.
Surely we had the influence of classic mythology-the Greek Roman mythology-the tales from our literary classes in kindergarten. But the impact of other otherworldly beings-which were part of out religious education (angels and demons) surpassed in terms of emotional impact the classical beasts.
On the same line of thought the 'sacred beings' from our education does not resemble an eben- extraterrestrial biological entity- Our saints smelt beautifulness. So it is so hard for us to accept ETS would have genetically manipulated humanity from the start_- since we are told they have been among us for millennia.
For having seen these cryptoids myself although i did not have a proper device to study them. I am comfortable in assuming they exist although as I posted up there on another space they are too weird to be true. I understand your reluctance in taking them as real.

Last edited: