Two Strange Things Happened Today

Samstwitch

MY DIARY ENTRY 04/28/12:
Two Strange Things Happened Today

Today I had my Garage Sale. Early in the morning, I used a clear glass to make ice tea and from that glass, I poured the tea into my thermos. I have 2 clear glasses that I use each day. One is for water and the other for ice tea, but the glasses are designed very differently. I keep them on a placemat on my kitchen counter when in use, or they are in the dishwasher, or in the cupboard, or on the far left side of the counter if they need to be washed.

About 5:30 p.m. when I finished with the Garage Sale, I came into the house and I was very thirsty as I had drunk all the tea in my thermos. So I looked to the placemat where I had left my tea glass so I could make some more, but it was not there. My water glass was there, but it was the only glass on the mat. Then I looked at the left side of the kitchen counter to see if I had put it there after filling my thermos, but it was not there. Then I checked in the dishwasher, even though I knew it wasn’t there, and then the cupboard. I looked everywhere in the kitchen and living room, but my tea glass was nowhere to be found. I checked each place 3 or 4 times and then stood back in puzzlement wondering what happened to it. Finally I took out a tall clear water glass from the cupboard, which I never use, and I made my ice tea in that.

I made something to eat, and after a meal, I tidied up the living room, as it was pretty messy from the Garage Sale activity. When I was done, I went into the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee, and there on the placemat was my tea glass that had gone missing. It was sitting in it’s normal spot right next to my water glass, just where I was sure that I had left it this morning after filling my thermos. The thing was, it had gone missing only an hour or two earlier, and now it was there!

But that wasn’t the only mysterious thing that happened today. I have lived in this condo for 6 years. When I first moved here, I had some Silver Polish in a can that I put in my garage. I set it on one of the 2x4 beams that is about 4 feet high off the ground, on the right wall of the garage. I never had need of the Silver polish, until about 4 months ago. When I came back from Texas, I began sorting through all of my personal possessions in preparation for the upcoming move. I also went through all of Dana’s personal affects and washed and polished everything…everything except anything silver. Because when I went into the garage to get the polish, I looked along the 2x4 beam where I had kept it all these years, but it was nowhere to be found. I looked along the beam over and over, but it was gone. Over the past 4 months, I cleaned out the entire garage in preparation for my upcoming move, until it was empty. That’s when I knew for sure that the Silver Polish had completely disappeared. I walked along the 2x4 beam from one of to the other on both sides of the garage, and there was no Silver Polish.

Strangely, today at the end of my Garage Sale, when I was nearly done packing up, which was around 4 p.m. I was standing facing the 2x4 on the right side of the garage where I had originally put the Silver Polish, and there it was, sitting in plain sight, just where I had put it! It was not there yesterday or for the past many months, now suddenly it appeared! I was flabbergasted.

Then the strange event happened in the kitchen with my tea glass. Both discoveries happened within about 2 hours of each other. I am very puzzled by what happened. I KNOW neither event was an oversight on my part. These things really happened. The question is, what does it mean?

I believe these are similar to the types of events that happened to the people who participated in the John Titor “experiment”, only their experiences were more profound.

What is this type of experience called? (I believe there is a name for it.) Is this some type of overlap of a parallel universe?

I decided to write these happenings down, in case I encounter any more strange events. [End of entry.]

*Why I know it wasn't an oversight...I'm an OCD-kind-of-person. My house and garage have NO clutter, and everything has its place. I'm very organized.

P.S. Yes, I've been gone for awhile, and I wasn't coming back, but where else would I tell about this experience? Only on Paranormalis...and hopefully this time around I won't be harrassed! Third strike and I'm OUT for good! My life is too short to put up with Bullshit!

Note to Admin: The edit features on Paranormalis weren't working properly tonight. When I tried to post this, the font was BLACK and I couldn't change it. I had to write it in Microsoft Word on my computer to fix it. I couldn't Italicize either. When I posted this, the spacing is also messed up. Too much or too little spaces between paragraphs. It was fine when I previewed it, but not after I posted it...so I had to edit again and it's finally okay. I could not add color, bold, or italics to the font, and I couldn't change the font size. Now it seems to be working fine though.

Computerbug

Although odd, I'm not sure it seems very paranormal yet. Misplaced objects disappearing and reappearing aren't unheard of, but if this persists it could be really interesting.... maybe a ghost trying to get your attention by slowly misplacing more and more important objects? Or maybe your theory about a minor dimensional rift that causes tiny little changes. No way to tell right now, we can only hope that this type of thing keeps occurring so we have further material to theorize about. Paranormalis really needs a new big personal encounter to analyze.

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks for posting this Sam. Odd indeed. I was wondering where you'd disappeared to as I fondly remember our JT chat and the "experiment" he ran with several people who had experiences with changes in there Universe. Not sure what bad experience you had on this site, but glad to read your input again :)

Samstwitch

Although odd, I'm not sure it seems very paranormal yet. Misplaced objects disappearing and reappearing aren't unheard of, but if this persists it could be really interesting.... maybe a ghost trying to get your attention by slowly misplacing more and more important objects? Or maybe your theory about a minor dimensional rift that causes tiny little changes. No way to tell right now, we can only hope that this type of thing keeps occurring so we have further material to theorize about. Paranormalis really needs a new big personal encounter to analyze.

Speaking of paranormal...I had another similar incident that I remembered last night. It was about 7 years ago. My youngest son made a Christmas List of what he wished for, and he gave it to me. It was hand-written on a sheet of lined 8x10" paper. I took the list into my room and put it somewhere on my desk, which was customary for me to do with important papers.

Later I went to read the list, but I could not find it anywhere. It vanished! Two of my sons were living with me at the time, so I asked them if they saw the list or knew where it was, but both said 'No'. The boys never went in my room, and never touched anything of mine, so it was unlikely, but I asked anyway.

I needed that list, so I cleaned my entire desk until everything was put away. (I have a large desk and was doing a lot of research, so it was customary for me to have it full of important papers.) When I finished cleaning my desk, the only thing left on it was a Sale Paper that I placed above my computer keyboard. Then I went into the kitchen for something to drink. I was only gone a few minutes, and when I returned, there was the Christmas List sitting right on top of the Sale Paper! (Both of my sons were gone at the time. I was home alone when it happened.)

When my sons returned home, I asked both of them if they had put the Christmas List on my desk, even though I knew they weren't home at the time. Neither of them knew anything about it.

In the past, there were many times when I had serious paranormal activity happen to me due to a Ghost/Spirit. I have a deceased loved (my Beloved) one who has done many things to communicate with me from the Other Side. My children and other people have even witnessed several of the paranormal events. So when the Christmas List went missing, I thought it was this Spirit that had made it disappear and reappear. I even took a photo of the List after it reappeared on my desk, and I wrote what happened in the Journal I was keeping on Spirit activity that I experienced.

But I have not had any paranormal activity happen from this Spirit for a long while now. After yesterdays two experiences, I'm not sure the Christmas List disappearing was due to a ghost either. I really don't know why it's happening...maybe some kind of Time Burp? The only thing I could relate it to was the stories of the JT experiment, but I wasn't part of that.

Most of you know how much I've researched JT. Back when John was online, I frequently posted on Art Bell's BBS (Message Board) almost daily, but I missed JT, because I was pulled away due to a family emergency that spanned about 6 months.

Maybe on another Timeline, I wasn't pulled away, and I got to participate in the experiment! And maybe this is part of the aftermath. :) Just kidding...Not! It's the only idea I can think of at the moment.

Seriously, I'm open to ideas about why these things are happening.

Thanks for posting this Sam. Odd indeed. I was wondering where you'd disappeared to as I fondly remember our JT chat and the "experiment" he ran with several people who had experiences with changes in there Universe. Not sure what bad experience you had on this site, but glad to read your input again :)

Thanks very much.

Oh dear, I've got to run or I'll be late for church!

PamelaM

Most of you know how much I've researched JT. Back when John was online, I frequently posted on Art Bell's BBS (Message Board) almost daily, but I missed JT, because I was pulled away due to a family emergency that spanned about 6 months.

Maybe on another Timeline, I wasn't pulled away, and I got to participate in the experiment! And maybe this is part of the aftermath. :) Just kidding...Not! It's the only idea I can think of at the moment.

Seriously, I'm open to ideas about why these things are happening.

Thanks very much.

Oh dear, I've got to run or I'll be late for church!

Keep in mind you may have very much been apart of the experiment on another worldline and this is not an odd thing to happen at this time because this is around the time that the windows of time travel are open. me and another friend of mine that have been involved are both having vivid dreams of John again at this time. So to me its not odd at all.

Samstwitch

UPDATE: Okay I figured out what happened with the tea glass, so that can no longer be counted as a strange experience. I won't go into detail, because it's stupid, lol. But the Silver Polish incident has no explanation.

About the Christmas List...after remembering details, I must go back to the idea that it was definitely paranormal for this reason...the list was put in one location and appeared in another. It was as if my departed Beloved wanted to get my attention (which he's done before), and he did.

The difference with the Silver Polish is that it disappeared and reappeared in the same place, so I don't believe that was paranormal, but a Time Burp of some type, whatever that means.

Samstwitch

Keep in mind you may have very much been apart of the experiment on another worldline and this is not an odd thing to happen at this time because this is around the time that the windows of time travel are open. me and another friend of mine that have been involved are both having vivid dreams of John again at this time. So to me its not odd at all.

Thanks for the reply and your thoughts. I can only hope! :) You said, "this is around the time that the windows of time travel are open". Do you think the windows of time travel are open now because of the vivid dreams you and your friend (FJ?) are having, or is there another reason why you know this? I believe you, and I'm curious about how you know.

Crethox

Glad to see you're back on Paranormalis and posting this experience. I can relate to disappearing and reappearing objects as it happened often at my mother's place, although I can't say in our case it would have to do with time travel.

I hope you stay around and post again like you used to.

Computerbug

I don't know, it seems like you're wanting a paranormal experience and looking for one when there isn't any. The fact that you say the tea glass thing was disproved because of something stupid makes me think the others could too if you really thought about it. I'm not thinking this is anything paranormal, misplacing things happens to everybody. If it is paranormal I'd say ghosts. Time travel and dimensional rifts sounds like a bit of a far off explanation for a misplaced piece of paper and silver polish.