Tymeonadime

tymeonadime

I found this place and you wonderfully open people purely by chance. I was researching the build details and schematics of a geo box and found a TT discussion here.
I have always felt like I was on the outside looking in at my life.. Since I was young I would have vivid semi lucent dreams featuring people or places that I have never seen, only to see them later. These dreams always feel different from normal dreams and are more memory than dream......if that makes any sense.
I want to thank you for giving people a place to discuss these type of things and for keeping it alive and clean. Some sites of this type are full of sideways skeptics that love nothing more than to trash and thrash.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis! :)

I'm glad you decided to join the conversation. Feel free to ask any question you might have, I'm sure everyone will be able to to discuss and give you some insight.

See you around!

tymeonadime

Thanks for the welcome.

I have posted elsewhere about what I call " flashed " memories.

My earliest recollection of being " flashed" was an alarmingly realistic dream. I was fourteen yrs old, living with my parents. I dreamt one night that I had lostover a hundred pounds, and was marrying a beautiful woman. At the time I weighed 305 pounds and didn't even have a serious GF In this so called dream, I was driving a big ugly yellow car with a tattered green interior. With me was the aforementioned woman, a baby(?!?) and my uncle, who was so clearly older than he actually was....

I woke up feeling.....violated The memory of that dream had left a bad taste in my head. I eventually forgot about the dream.

When I was 18, I started to use methamphetamine and lost the weight. I went to 185 pounds, then checked in a rehab and came out three months later clean and sober. A week after my release, I used the last of my inheritance to buy a car and lease a small place. I was driving down the street one day, and for no reason that I know of, I stopped in the street, and parked on the shoulder and got out of my car As I stood there wonder wtf I was doing, A womans voice said HEY, as I started to turn toward the voice my entire body began to feel numb like I was made of cotton balls The instant I saw her, I recognized her, without knowing how She admired to feeling as if she had met me before when in fact we had never met.
Years later, a battle with her and opiates losing everything, and several split decisions that all ended badly, we were living with my uncle.( the one in my flash ) the third day we were there, my uncle called me out side He had bought me a car to help me get my feet back. It was a 77 Impala, canary yellow qith puke green interior. The next few days I felt that cotton ball sensation, and then I caught the woman trying to steal my wallet, and that was the end of her.

I can not help but to wonder, if that first flash wasn't me warning myself to stay away from that situation. Using the car as a memorable image ......

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Tymeonadime to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about
Time Travel and ET's and much more.

Professor Opmmur