UFO !! Actually TWO UFO!!!!

C_jami

I put a topic in de discussion about me seeing for a couple of days a strange star what was blinking. This evening The sky was beautiful . No clouds and many stars. I was waiting to see if this strange one comes out and finally I've seen it. Then for a second I was deep watching the sky and I start to see few air plains blinking red and white. Then the sky look so fake like a hologram omg I don't know how to explain this. A few little stars was moving away like airplanes but without blinking only with they're normal light. I told myself is falling stars but I don't know the sky was to strange but beautiful . Then I've seen another blinking star a big one moving quick and I try to film it but I couldn't. Now I have this two big stars on the sky one of them blinking one is just to big to be real. I manage to do a few videos what I will try to put them here. But I take lots of pictures to both of them with zoom and without I need to tell you this pictures come out very strange. On the video you will see how the "star" blink , one is east one is south and the sky and the house so u can see there is a real sky lol. If is anyone who can edit to make them lighter will be grate.
anary2u4.jpg
puduve6y.jpg
7yjyzuba.jpg
aduha4e3.jpg
te3ejyhe.jpg
yzeva8uq.jpg
ure3u4e6.jpg
uqe4u3a8.jpg
yne2amaz.jpg
hy2atuqu.jpg
y4aze5eh.jpg
u7a4adyz.jpg
duhezuby.jpg

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You can copy the YouTube video's link if your video is on YouTube. It's the easiest way.