UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Carl Miller

After watching the youtube vídeo on Walt Willis experience there is an importante factoid in his story, among other things, that convinced me that he is really an insider and obviously his experience into ETs is true.

Eventually I may provide more details on how I was convinced that he is telling the truth.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Somehow I would have to begin explaining away my assertion, i mean, how i got convinced Walt Willis is telling the truth. And it is never easy for a busy person like me. Perhaps i won't have time enough to work out on the comments, to elaborate them as i would like them to be.
The factoid mentioned has to do with emotions such as anger, aggressivity. Most probably we will tend to react with bias and preconceptions towards what the words anger and aggressivity represent to us. We are more likely to jump into fast conclusions before what we were thought to label as something negative. By definition aggressive (adj.) is someone characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like, militantly forward or menacing. We only disregard that aggressivity is a neutral emotion and channeled in a proper way is the very motion of life. Na emotion that help us jump out of bed in the early morning, the emotion that ignites us into action.
Another meaning for aggressive (adj.) would be=making na all-out effort to win or succeed, competitive.
So, do not judge it wrong based on preconceptions, the emotion itself is neither bad nor good.
The emotions that make life possible reside and have their roots on the lymbic part of the brain, it is our primitive brain, the part of the brain that responds for our self defensive instincts.The next step would be providing examples taken from my late wife s experiences as na abductee with whom i had a life to share. And finally i intend to offer examples from myself as also a supposed abductee whose process of abduction brought about weird abilities such as metal bending and electronic phenomena.
For respect i will avoid mentioning Walt s experiences on purpose. You are challenged to search yourself if it really matters to you, watching the vídeo. If my late wife s experiences and mine somehow corroborates his as i am deeply inclined to think. I can assure you from my experiences and clearance on UFOs and Ets= he is telling the truth.

Last edited:

walt willis

Yes, you are correct about my report being true, but The other point may be the why am I telling my story now and why did I wait so long to tell such a strange life of a personal nature to the (GDP) general dumb public?
I gave my word to my teacher and the to Air force to remain silent.
Also I believed that no one would believe me and that I would receive much grief...Both proved to be an accurate assumption.

Now for why I have decided to talk now...It is to find others like myself that I may exchange information with as a way to paint a big picture.
Only others like myself would know that I am telling the truth so maybe the government will leave us alone and not place us on a cold metal table for dissection.
Glad to meet you too Carl!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Iam not really understanding the part at the end of your first paragraph, where you say that..Also i believed that no one would believe me and that i would receive much grief...Both proved to be an accurate assumption.......

And in the next paragraph you said, Now for why have i decided to talk now......So are you saying that after you gave your word to your teacher and the Air Force to remain silent (in your first paragraph), you actually did speak to some people about your experiences, and received disbelief and grief??..This happening before you came onto Paranormalis :confused:

walt willis

Part #1. I know what I saw but for most people I also knew that it would not be believed, so that was a consideration for not sharing.
Part #2. There is always one in every crowd that will poke fun at you just for shits and giggles.
Part #3. My assumption was correct regarding how my report may be revived by the GDP (general Dumb Public).
Part #4. The keeping of my word to remain silent was kept from the years: 1959 and 1965 respectively.
Part #5. The originator of the very highly secretive information can from Phil Corso himself. Unbeknownst to me he have written a book called "The Day After Roswell" in 1997 and did die a year after. I held the secret much longer by waiting until May of 2012.
The other promise was from 1959 to the Air Force where I was told by the officer to remain silent because the government was about to tell the American people soon and it would help to give them some extra time before I should talk. Do the math and subtract 1959 from 2012 and you have 53 years! Dah...What is your definition of "Soon"?

walt willis

Opinions are like butt holes...Everybody has one!
The information is not for everyone to accept or reject; It is for the folks that have been there and done that.
They know who they are and understand what I am reporting is for their consumption.
I am totally not interested it what non contactees think or say...sorry!

Poison Pen

Opinions are like butt holes...Everybody has one!
The information is not for everyone to accept or reject; It is for the folks that have been there and done that.
They know who they are and understand what I am reporting is for their consumption.
I am totally not interested it what non contactees think or say...sorry!

Then that makes you and the video even shadier than I thought...........

walt willis

I believe that it was the reaction from some people on some forums that drove Bob Lazar and John Lear away from most public forums.
It may not seem likely to some forum members, but to the person sharing some rather strange personal information it hurts to have someone nit pick.
Just one stupid ass foolish question may drive a person from a forum. And then there is the every present hoaxers out there playing games with thier lies.
When you muddy the water with the truth you make it hard for people to know who is telling the truth.
An example would be the guy that hides his real name and goes by AAA.
I think that they are stupid evil fools, but that's just my opinion...everybody has one.

walt willis

First off it is NOT my video! Mel from VERITAS radio made the You Tube video available on You Tube...not what I wanted or expected.
I was not happy about the GDP seeing my life story on You Tube!
Mel said that I may be safer if I used my real name (unlike most people like you that hide).
"poison Pen" or Pig Pen...what ever?