UFO Clearance - Walt Willis Experience-

Carl Miller

Gonna tell you what happened. Walt was replying to some of you like Mr. Scrooge during Xmas time. But i think you, singular or plural, you got hurt virtually, ridiculous, but this is my point. if i am wrong, i wanna see your point.
You got hurt virtually, your virtual body or mind whatever got hurt by Walt s Mr. Scrooge undergoing a toothache comments.
When it happens to others, no problem, as long as it does not happen to me.
Some members can be dangerous, some members tend to misunderstand and misinterpret. Of course i will say that it does not happen on this network, only on a neighbor s network. Some members play the role of a poor guy who was bullied a victim of mischief.
I know that Num 7 is excellent and i do not think that delecting Walt s comments meant that Num7 was supporting the other guy. I only think that Walt s replies were too dirty, so to say.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I have given lots of information on Paranormalis that can be considered as secret..But i have the optimism to be a "whistle-blower", and by staying at a high profile level, i know that im going to be ok...thats how my world is :)

TimeFlipper

Gonna tell you what happened. Walt was replying to some of you like Mr. Scrooge during Xmas time. But i think you, singular or plural, you got hurt virtually, ridiculous, but this is my point. if i am wrong, i wanna see your point.
You got hurt virtually, your virtual body or mind whatever got hurt by Walt s Mr. Scrooge undergoing a toothache comments.
Carl, with respect it was Num7 who deleted two of Walts postings and i dont think any member actually did any complaining :)

Krish

I have given lots of information on Paranormalis that can be considered as secret..But i have the optimism to be a "whistle-blower", and by staying at a high profile level, i know that im going to be ok...thats how my world is :)

Glad you are a "High Profile Level"....that is what I said to Walt too...Thank you...

Carl Miller

Carl, with respect it was Num7 who deleted two of Walts postings and i dont think any member actually did any complaining :)

Anyway, TimeFlipper, what led Walt to post extremely aggravating comments. QUESTION

Unless it was an aggravating alien being there must have been the climax of a subtle or manifest fight.
I can handle many things, but if someone starts posting dirty comments if i were an Admin, i would delect his comments even if he were the Pope.

Krish

Krish mentioned the karmic law. If you are accountable for someone s suffering even if you think you have the right, think on the consequences, you will get back what you have caused. You spit up and the spit will fall down your own face in return. Stop playing the 'innocent' troll making fun of other people downfall. Next time it may happen to you.
You that tease beyond the limits and get what you want, to get people into trouble. i advise you, stop doing this, the karmic law always applies itself.

And Carl knows....This happened to me long ago, when I was a kid. Then I got a Guru (that became famous later)...who told me the whole issue of Karma as shown in Gita...hence I learned. Not that it was new...but in my previous birth I was told too...again that is a long story...

If anyone wants to talk about items that need to go to Whistle Blower area...please go to the Universe that I started...Thank you...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Krish mentioned the karmic law. If you are accountable for someone s suffering even if you think you have the right, think on the consequences, you will get back what you have caused. You spit up and the spit will fall down your own face in return. Stop playing the 'innocent' troll making fun of other people downfall. Next time it may happen to you.
You that tease beyond the limits and get what you want, to get people into trouble. i advise you, stop doing this, the karmic law always applies itself.

And Carl knows....This happened to me long ago, when I was a kid. Then I got a Guru (that became famous later)...who told me the whole issue of Karma as shown in Gita...hence I learned. Not that it was new...but in my previous birth I was told too...again that is a long story...
i know cause my last incarnation was in India where i learned the philosophy of the cow. You are too young. You are like damp stinking children (kidding...) perhaps you still do not know the basics from the wise man of the past=
Saddhana, mula bandha, and Ishvarapranidhana.

Krish

i know cause my last incarnation was in India where i learned the philosophy of the cow. You are too young. You are like damp stinking children (kidding...) perhaps you still do not know the basics from the wise man of the past=
Saddhana, mula bandha, and Ishvarapranidhana.

Very NICE...I was born twice in India...one time is this time, and last time was when Lord Krishna was there.....Then I went all over the world...France (got my Nobel), Italy (Scientists, had a mess with Vatican), Germany (Intelligence), China (Son of an Emperor and Strategy General), Japan (Strategy General), Egypt (Doctor), Iran (King), Greece (Scientist) and so on....Life was very interesting ....Hence I know what my Karma will be next time....Thank you...

Most of the time, I was a Scientist, Engineer, Doctor, Strategy Guru....etc.. Few times due to relationships, I was in King business which was not good for me....

Last edited:

Derrick C.

Carl Miller...watch your Inbox....Thanks...

Only if you have any questions...
Open minds forum gave me grief, Time Travel Institute gave me grief and now Num7 just deleted two post he said were offensive to a person that falsely claims to be from our future and uses insulting comments as a way to make fun of the very few people that are just trying to connect the dots and find out what happened to them.

I hope you do not mind me replying to this post...

As to Black Knight...it is Real...It is an Observer system, and happened around 12,340 to 12,350 years ago, at the end of Mahabharata war (The Great War of interplanetary kind) which is the same as Norsk War. There is a major story but our groups can not handle it.

As to your issues, I had the same issues even though I did not meet any alien physical life . The best solution is to set up several key people and get supported by them when imbeciles talk about it. I am a moderator in one and had so much problem that i did not want to say anything on future technologies.

That is how life happens these days...but a lot of good stuff and bad stuff will happen for the next 1000 years...be on it with good Karma. Then you can enjoy what you do...

Thank you.

(Please note that I have some serious outside contacts via dream sequence...but some items can NOT be received due to Higher Up Rules and Regulations. It is like Super Classified. That is why you do not get some items from the Men in Black groups...whoever they are)
I dont think Paranormalis has ever had a MIB member..and you seem to be a bit like Walt Willis when he says, this is top secret..i cannot tell you about this...iam not allowed to say anymore, etc etc ::LOL:::D

if Paranormalis had a MIB member we should all interrogate the hell out of him and find out why they keep trying to surpress people, because sooner or later the mass public will find out no matter how much they try LOL :D

Krish

Until the big boys send a video signal or contact India, we could not do anything with MIB....or anyone else...because it is highly protected....by both sides.

I am aware of four groups...(indirectly you know them too) They are all top ones in the Universe....so, until they say it is, nothing will happen. Some of them are at the other side of the Moon too...just to watch us...