UFO portals

HDRKID

Nigel Mortimer wrote UFO portals & gate ways. I am reading it now. He believes that some people are still able to access gate ways. Well, that is interesting to me. Also, he adds that these portals are often known as a star gate or a vortex.

I believe that all this phenomena is the same. Wonder what it is. However, I do know that Steven Gibbs told me an HDR works best in an area were UFOs are seen. Must be that a portal is a weak spot in the fabric of our reality.

Skin walker ranch in Ballard, Utah is probably the most famous portal people have seen. There are stories of Aliens, UFOs, and big foot even.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There have been persistent rumors that world governments of this planet have used Stargate type devices they have found from ancient previous civilizations.

Night Templar

Well, am 67, and that "portal theory" best as I can recall was being kicked around by some friends of my cousin that was employed by the USAF back in the late 50s. More science fiction then I suppose, or just maybe it wasn't. Who knows? I was advised later that what I heard were the men making light of a "kid". Didn't strike me as "funny" then ,in fact, it still doesn't.

TnWatchdog

There have been persistent rumors that world governments of this planet have used Stargate type devices they have found from ancient previous civilizations.
Would you jump thru it opmmur? I would if someone went first and then came back to tell me about it. I think being able to come back would be important here.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Sorry TnWatchdog, Not me, I have to much work to complete in life and
I have great grand kids and great great grand kids to watch over yet.