UFO Wars and Secret Space Program

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
NOTE: If you can get past the four advertising points in the video and Ed's sales talk, you will found key information about the 1977 UFO War and other space war's.

Ed Grimsley ★ UFO Wars Secret Space Program ♦ Space Wars Night Vision Alien Invasion

Sunday, August 10, 2014 6:28

Ed Grimsley Night Vision

Ed Grimsley has been seeing battles between unknown spaceships in the night skies since he was a teenager. Since then, he has continued seeing what appear to be delta shaped and flying saucer shaped space craft – secret space war, using what appear to be laser weapons.

Secret Space War
He has seen hundreds of these objects recently and using his five Military grade night vision binoculars he has invited many people to come to his areas and view the objects in earth space shooting it out.

Secret Space Program
Using his night vision glasses, even skeptics who thought he was ‘seeing things’ have now been convinced that what Ed Grimsley has been trying to tell people about all these years, is very real.

Night Vision UFO Wars
Ed recently joined Jose Escamilla as a co-producer of UFO-The Greatest Story Ever Denied: Moon Rising.

Official website:
Ed Grimsley

Secret UFO Wars – Space Wars
UFO researcher Ed Grimsley spoke about his observations of spacecraft, some of which appear to be conducting wars. As a teen in 1961, he said he first saw UFOs firing at each other in the night skies, while he was staying at a campsite.

UFO Ed Grimsley
Years later, he sought out night vision equipment to look for UFOs– he currently uses 3rd generation military-grade PV7 night vision goggles (estimated cost between $3000-$4000).

UFO Wars Night Vision
Grimsley reported seeing crafts of different shapes and sizes, and estimated that some of the vehicles were hundreds of miles out in space.

Secret War in Space
One craft, he said, was moving at around 5,000 mph and traversed through a blue crystalline tube, an energy field that it projected in front of itself. In describing battles between ships, he said they fire laser beams or ball energy on each other, and the weapons seem to travel 3-4 times faster than what he first observed in 1961.

UFO Wars Ed Grimsley
The wars could be between different ET factions, between humans and aliens, or even a kind of angelic battle, Grimsley offered. He believes that many of the craft he’s witnessing, such as discs and triangles, are man made. We’re conducting a secret space program, with ships going to the moon and Mars, for mining and other projects, he claims.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The posting above I would probably have passed over. I remember Phil Schneider talking about a space wars
that was happening above the earth, I believe he also mentioned it in his one or two lectures. He stated, that
the countries around the world were involved in a space war with aliens and a lot of the damage alien crafts were
being stored in a restricted area in Mongolia. I wished I had remembered more about the conversation.

If anyone else has further information please post:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The (literally) unbelievable UFO war in Antarctica

'Former U.S. military contractor and scientist' claims tsunami-making aliens are here!
By Chris Nerney

October 29, 2012, 3:41 PM — You may not have heard about this, what with all the coverage of Hurricane Sandy and the U.S. presidential election -- not to mention the delightful diversion that is K-pop artist PSY's "Gangnam Style" (590 million YouTube views and counting since July!) -- but apparently there's a fierce ongoing battle in Antarctica between UFOs that can travel 25,000 mph and the naval forces of puny Earthlings from several different nations.

At least that's according to one of the Earthlings, a guy named John Kettler, "a former U.S. military contractor and scientist," as he's described by the Exopolitics Institute News Service, an organization "dedicated to bringing to public attention news concerning extraterrestrial life and its public policy implications."

Mind you, Kettler has not personally witnessed any UFO battles in the Antarctic or elsewhere. Rather, he attributes his intelligence to "highly sensitive sources."

These highly sensitive sources tell Kettler:

* The aliens have established underwater bases in two different oceans

* Hundreds of warships, particularly from Asian nations, have been dispatched to deal with the "extremely aggressive" aliens, known as Reptoids

* "Our people at sea are being preyed upon by the nightmare made flesh–interdimensional predators still being characterized" (say what?)

* The war has spread through the entire Pacific Ocean and is being fought by a five-nation coalition. This is not according to Kettler's mere "highly sensitive sources," but to his "supersensitive terrestrial sources"

* The Reptoids "have unleashed a fearsome new weapon–a tsunami generator"!

* The Earthlings -- sorry, the Terrans -- are not without their own awesome arsenal of destruction. Kettler reports that "three Reptoid UFOs have been 'reduced to atoms' by U.S. space based disintegration beam weapons."

Eat our disintegration beams, Reptoids!

One wonders, of course, how all this excitement can go unnoticed by the rest of the world. I'm guessing that's due to either a gargantuan cloaking device, a mass brainwashing of the Terrans, or maybe, I don't know, something else -- like Kettler's "sensitive sources" are a tad off on the facts here.

Even ExoNews, which promotes the existence of extraterrestrials, has its doubts, writing that the lack of confirmed sources makes Kettler’s "claims of an undeclared war between hostile extraterrestrial forces and a U.S.

BlastTyrant

The (literally) unbelievable UFO war in Antarctica

'Former U.S. military contractor and scientist' claims tsunami-making aliens are here!
By Chris Nerney

October 29, 2012, 3:41 PM — You may not have heard about this, what with all the coverage of Hurricane Sandy and the U.S. presidential election -- not to mention the delightful diversion that is K-pop artist PSY's "Gangnam Style" (590 million YouTube views and counting since July!) -- but apparently there's a fierce ongoing battle in Antarctica between UFOs that can travel 25,000 mph and the naval forces of puny Earthlings from several different nations.

At least that's according to one of the Earthlings, a guy named John Kettler, "a former U.S. military contractor and scientist," as he's described by the Exopolitics Institute News Service, an organization "dedicated to bringing to public attention news concerning extraterrestrial life and its public policy implications."

Mind you, Kettler has not personally witnessed any UFO battles in the Antarctic or elsewhere. Rather, he attributes his intelligence to "highly sensitive sources."

These highly sensitive sources tell Kettler:

* The aliens have established underwater bases in two different oceans

* Hundreds of warships, particularly from Asian nations, have been dispatched to deal with the "extremely aggressive" aliens, known as Reptoids

* "Our people at sea are being preyed upon by the nightmare made flesh–interdimensional predators still being characterized" (say what?)

* The war has spread through the entire Pacific Ocean and is being fought by a five-nation coalition. This is not according to Kettler's mere "highly sensitive sources," but to his "supersensitive terrestrial sources"

* The Reptoids "have unleashed a fearsome new weapon–a tsunami generator"!

* The Earthlings -- sorry, the Terrans -- are not without their own awesome arsenal of destruction. Kettler reports that "three Reptoid UFOs have been 'reduced to atoms' by U.S. space based disintegration beam weapons."

Eat our disintegration beams, Reptoids!

One wonders, of course, how all this excitement can go unnoticed by the rest of the world. I'm guessing that's due to either a gargantuan cloaking device, a mass brainwashing of the Terrans, or maybe, I don't know, something else -- like Kettler's "sensitive sources" are a tad off on the facts here.

Even ExoNews, which promotes the existence of extraterrestrials, has its doubts, writing that the lack of confirmed sources makes Kettler’s "claims of an undeclared war between hostile extraterrestrial forces and a U.S.

I find this one a bit hard to believe...

walt willis

OK, I looked at the video and thought it was a poor video, but also think that what he captured was real.

I also have seen strange aerobatics in the night sky using my 3rd gen plus NVS.

Now what?

My 50 BMG won't shoot that far!

I I don't know who the bad guys are either...

Lets hope that our government chose the right side to help.

If there are good as well as bad humans, then maybe they have the same problem in outer space?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
OK, I looked at the video and thought it was a poor video, but also think that what he captured was real.

Now what?

If there are good as well as bad humans, then maybe they have the same problem in outer space?
I believe that 100%... Why wouldn't there be malevolent AND benevolent aliens? I once heard that when Eisenhower (I believe it was) was in office, aliens contacted us humans, asking to speak directly with the president.. allegedly the two had a meeting with one another, and made a sort of treaty: We get to use extraterrestrial technology, and in exchange, the aliens get to experiment with humans and animals... This is supposed fact, there are even claims of an inderground experimentation "lab" where the aliens do these experiments...Reagan himself admitted that we have made contact with alien life, and also that they're already among us... How much longer do they think they can keep blaming it on "weather ballons" and other coverups? There's definitely some kind of communications, why not wars? It'd only be natural, unfortunately...

BlastTyrant

Now what?

I believe that 100%... Why wouldn't there be malevolent AND benevolent aliens? I once heard that when Eisenhower (I believe it was) was in office, aliens contacted us humans, asking to speak directly with the president.. allegedly the two had a meeting with one another, and made a sort of treaty: We get to use extraterrestrial technology, and in exchange, the aliens get to experiment with humans and animals... This is supposed fact, there are even claims of an inderground experimentation "lab" where the aliens do these experiments...Reagan himself admitted that we have made contact with alien life, and also that they're already among us... How much longer do they think they can keep blaming it on "weather ballons" and other coverups? There's definitely some kind of communications, why not wars? It'd only be natural, unfortunately...

That would be the MJ-12 if i am not mistaking

walt willis

The you tube interview of a dying CIA officer was a big shock to me.
He wanted to share the report of being sent to area 51 by the president to discover what was going on there.
The report was just 17 minutes long but covered a lot of information.
I am still looking for others that have seen aliens up close but so far it has only been Travis Walton and Jim Sparks.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I don't remember the name of the man, but I think he was also a member of the CIA and he claims to have witnessed the experimentations, and coming in contact with a 7 foot alien...He says when they saw him, they ran after him, he shot his gun at them, I think killing them...So the 7 footer used what the man described as sort of an electrical laser that sliced his fingers right off, clean off his hand... I'd post the video, but I can't figure out how... :/ Anyone else heard of this story?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

Here is the interview with the man, he's not CIA, my mistake, but you've all gotta watch this!!!!!