UFO Wars and Secret Space Program

Sam Slagg

Sometimes I wonder why, if there are malevolent aliens out there -which clearly there are, why don't they do what they want with humans and the earth? Are they waiting for something? Seems like it would've been much easier to take over before the earth became so populated and our technology advanced...
Unless they need humans for something, maybe? A friend of mine suggested that maybe they're waiting for our technology to develop, as a way to even the playing field...
I agree. There must be"good" people out there given the duality of our existence. You cannot have"up" without the opposing force of"down." However the idea of"good" beings forcefully abducting people against their will and violating them doesn't add up to me. Based on my experience these beings have no moral high ground and that is dangerous."Good" beings would collaborate perhaps, offer the option to their subjects, but would not abduct them against their will.

Do you know of any solid, genuine abduction cases by " good" beings? Just wondering...

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Sometimes I wonder why, if there are malevolent aliens out there -which clearly there are, why don't they do what they want with humans and the earth? Are they waiting for something? Seems like it would've been much easier to take over before the earth became so populated and our technology advanced...
Unless they need humans for something, maybe? A friend of mine suggested that maybe they're waiting for our technology to develop, as a way to even the playing field...
I agree. There must be"good" people out there given the duality of our existence. You cannot have"up" without the opposing force of"down." However the idea of"good" beings forcefully abducting people against their will and violating them doesn't add up to me. Based on my experience these beings have no moral high ground and that is dangerous."Good" beings would collaborate perhaps, offer the option to their subjects, but would not abduct them against their will.

Do you know of any solid, genuine abduction cases by " good" beings? Just wondering...
Hmm...I personally don't know of any abduction cases where the aliens were friendly, but I'm no expert, so that doesn't mean they don't exist...
Maybe the ones who do seem malevolent are just lacking human empathy? This is just a speculation, of course...For instance, when we experiment on animals and whatnot, it may seem like humans are the heartless ones, when really we're just trying to learn...
Please don't take offense, because I believe you, I'm just trying to look at it another way...

Sam Slagg

Hmm...I personally don't know of any abduction cases where the aliens were friendly, but I'm no expert, so that doesn't mean they don't exist...
Maybe the ones who do seem malevolent are just lacking human empathy? This is just a speculation, of course...For instance, when we experiment on animals and whatnot, it may seem like humans are the heartless ones, when really we're just trying to learn...
Please don't take offense, because I believe you, I'm just trying to look at it another way...
No offense at all. I'm looking for answers like everyone else. I personally believe we should proceed with caution until we have reason to believe otherwise. Safe than sorry, you know.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

No offense at all. I'm looking for answers like everyone else. I personally believe we should proceed with caution until we have reason to believe otherwise. Safe than sorry, you know.
I agree...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The "good" beings that are more advanced would most likely leave us alone until we discovered them. If we were able to discover them, then we are ready to learn about what is out there. It's kind of like the Starfleet prime directive from Star Trek. They don't interfere until they've developed warp technology.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
My take is that the ET's have soul transference technology. So they can inhabit whatever body they want here on Earth. So it's quite possible they consider us to be their playground. They are controlling us from within.

But payback is a bitch! The day will come when we can inhabit their bodies the same way. And we wont stop till they are annihilated.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
My take is that the ET's have soul transference technology. So they can inhabit whatever body they want here on Earth. So it's quite possible they consider us to be their playground. They are controlling us from within.

But payback is a bitch! The day will come when we can inhabit their bodies the same way. And we wont stop till they are annihilated.
Do you think ET's have souls themselves?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Do you think ET's have souls themselves?

Yes definitely. How else could they inhabit our bodies?

But I'm betting the technology works both ways.