UFO??

Aryeandris

I took a few pictures on my way to my mom's yesterday, and caught that thing in my pictures. I didn't see it with my eyes while driving, and these pictures were taken in consecutive order, one after the other with 2 seconds in between each shot. What do you all think it is?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Something out of focus close to the camera lens is my guess. Probably a bug flying around inside your car at the time. I might point out that the third picture looks exactly like the first picture.

Aryeandris

Einstein said:
Something out of focus close to the camera lens is my guess. Probably a bug flying around inside your car at the time. I might point out that the third picture looks exactly like the first picture.
I thought at first it was something on my windshield but it's not in the second photo. If it were on my lens, why would it be in the first, not the second, then show up in the third?

walt willis

I took a few pictures on my way to my mom's yesterday, and caught that thing in my pictures. I didn't see it with my eyes while driving, and these pictures were taken in consecutive order, one after the other with 2 seconds in between each shot. What do you all think it is?

BUG!
I have seen flying disk and can say that you are safe. Clean your windshield!

TnWatchdog

My guess is that Iowa is being invaded by aliens...or something like that. It is hard to say...that is why we call it an 'unidentified flying object' or splattered wind shield.

Aryeandris

And yes, I noticed that the first one looks nearly exacty the same as the last one but they're not & if you look close enough you can see a slight difference.