UFOs are real

TimeFlipper

Nice posting, i have read one of his books, Physics of the Future...Its about how he interviewed over 300 scientists asking their views on how they see the future of technology, like accessing the internet from our contact lenses (Google Glasses was close to this), and being able to take an elevator into space :eek: and all this is happening now within our own laws of physics..

A good book you might be able to download is called, Hitler`s Flying Saucers written by Henry Stevens...It gives us an insight into UFO`s not necessarily coming from beyond the earth, and also raising the question from where did the German scientists obtain some of their primary ideas about making those craft`s from, could it be from extra-terrestrial UFO scientific occupants??

Angelhoney

That's intersting! Where there any mentioning to technologies that will enable time travel?

Yeah it would be intersting to find one of these saucers and investigate whether it belongs to earthlings or aliens :rolleyes:

TimeFlipper

Looking at how much we have developed since the days of the cave men, then comparing us now to a civilisation that far in front of us, all i can see is that you ladies dont need us for procreation anymore Paula....You just go down to store where you can pick up a pill that contains the exact ingredients of a baby that you want....and us men are no longer needed :( ;) :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Looking at how much we have developed since the days of the cave men, then comparing us now to a civilisation that far in front of us, all i can see is that you ladies dont need us for procreation anymore Paula....You just go down to store where you can pick up a pill that contains the exact ingredients of a baby that you want....and us men are no longer needed :( ;) :D

It's already there TF! Cloning isn't really cloning per se. It's reproduction without sperm. Being a straight female, I'm not really happy about this, but I guess people a million years in the future won't know any better. There will be just one sex. LOL.

TimeFlipper

I feel much better now Paula... Actually one sex was predicted many years ago by the Greeks when they discovered that certain organisms have both female and male parts and were named Hermaphrodites, and of course we have those lovely people with us today who contain both sex organs...Im certain that the future of the human race will be much safer with those people around :)