UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert

Num7

Administrator
Staff
UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert

UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert.
2008-10-09
Editor of UFO Data Magazine Philip Mantle is set to unveil his findings at an international conference this month.

He investigated the site in Roswell, New Mexico where many people believe there was an alien crash landing. He analysed rock, earth and vegetation.

The area is surrounded by charred trees and bushes and a mysterious blue substance that dribbles down rocks.

US physician Dr Ronald Rau said in the 1940s high levels of radiation pointed to a ship landing there in the 1940s.

The area in the Nogal Canyon is close to the well-known Socorro desert site where experts say another object appeared to have landed in 1964.

Mr Mantle said: "A good friend of mine Ed Gerham first found the site and I flew over as soon as I could.

"It was a real find and as soon as I arrived there I knew what a special and peculiar place it was. There is nothing around it for around 70 miles, it is literally in the middle of nowhere.

"Us Brits really have beaten the Americans at their own game and it is really great that we have done that. It really is revolutionary for the UFO world."

Mr Mantle is set to reveal his full findings at the UFO Data Annual Conference later this month in Leeds.
Telegrah.co.uk

Harte

Re: UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert.

Numenorean7 said:
UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert.
2008-10-09
Telegrah.co.uk

What a load.

Roswell's bween gone over thirty or forty times with a fine-toothed comb. I've seen two different documentaries about it where teams went out - one of them archaeologists - trying to find something - anything - and nothing was found.

Any evidence that might have been there in the forties is loooong gone now.

This dude is some bogus scammer out to make a buck - whaddaya wanna bet?

Harte

gonzogirl

I bet you are right

Whitelight

Maybe, but it'd be interesting to hear what he'd say.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Re: UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert

Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips Says UFOs are Real

Just saw this from the Flier Files on Mufon. Sounds interesting.
"These UFOs were huge and they would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action". During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They're here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don't like us being here".
When I was working with the Skunkworks with Kelly Johnson, we signed an agreement with the government to keep very quiet about this. Anti-gravitational research was going (strong).
We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work….We knew each other from what we call unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden... :)

Mikey

Re: UFOs exist and have been here since 1947, according to a British expert

When it comes to Roswell the only evidence that would support the idea an alien craft crashed there is physical proof that can be tested in an open forum... I fear that if any physical evidence existed at all it has dissolved into nothingness... The reason I say this because if you listen to the accounts of Jesse Marcel jr. about the properties of the materials his father brought home that night, one sticks out in my mind the idea of a thin metal being able to take it original shape after being crumple up... This property reminds me of what advance nano-technology material would be like, other properties of nano-materials are they are capable machines able to receive and carry out commands... This is very speculative, however what if the nano-technology machines could the evidence of the crash dissolved into nothingness at the will of the “aliens” to prevent a violent beings like us humans gain their technology and become a threat to the “aliens” themselves....