UFOs on Google maps

[email protected]

UFOs on Google maps

Has any one seen the UFOs on the google maps?
googleufo.jpg

check out Googlesightseeing for more info

kermtit

Re: UFOs on Google maps

in all the photos the "UFO" is in the middle of the picture.. hoax.

AdrianDevulge

Water droplets, condensation...Now I dunno much about satellites but I always assumed they where located in space. My next assumption would be in cold depths of space things freeze. ...Eh..kermtit...These pictures taken with google satellite have a remote so you can zoom in and center on a object. Hence why they are always in the center.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah, I think it looks like a drop of water too. Is it for certain these were taken from a satellite and not a plane flying overhead taking pictures? That's how they make road maps and stuff, right?

AdrianDevulge

Well I of course make these assumptions due to the name. But I personally have seen pictures of better quality that I know where formed from a series of satellites. I.E KeyHole, unless someone flew in a plane over the entire globe taking same quality pictures.

[email protected]

Have you noticed that it blurs around the edges? very unlike alot of those obveously fake UFOs
maybe_a_fake_ufo.jpg

Are they real alien space crafts?
But come on, water droplets? As if!
water_droplet.jpg

thenumbersix

I don't know what you mean, that picture looks real to me :

maybe_not_a_fake_ufo.jpg

The map looks like a technical botch or has been blurred out deliberately, maybe for security. If you follow the edge round you can see as terrain changes so does the blurred area...

Keroscene

What is the logo AMK Top15 148517 near the top of the picture and the cross hair at the bottom and where did your hand and string go?