UFOs over River Thames in Hampton, UK

Num7

Administrator
Staff
UFOs over River Thames in Hampton, UK

These photos were taken in River Thames, Hampton, UK, on June 23h. (Some sites say it was on June 14th)
I took a look and at first thought is was a helicopter, but the sound was way off, not the normal thudding but deep bass buzzing sound the lights were wrong as well. The lights were green with very bright white light that was much brighter than I could look at. I grabbed my camera and snapped the following sequence before it shot off towards the south (look at what the light did to my image sensor), the images are shaky as I had to put it on 1 second exposure (well the camera did that for me) as it was dark. I wanted to capture the image in context with the surrounding for you guys to look at. These images were shot in raw and the full exif data is attached to each image.
Ufo blogger uncover the ufo truth

MG_1075.jpg
MG_1076.jpg
MG_1077.jpg
MG_1078.jpg
MG_1079.jpg
MG_1080.jpg
MG_1082.jpg
MG_1083.jpg
MG_1084.jpg
MG_1085.jpg

Nice pictures, we don't get pictures like this often, I hope it's not photoshoped.
Perhaps it's just the army testing a new device.

Num7

Keroscene

Re: UFOs over River Thames in Hampton, UK

Nice find and nice pictures Numenorean.

i wish the pictures had time imprints on them so we could have an idea of how long inbetween, maybe even make a flash video of it in motion.

It kind of looks to me like the images have been cropped or some of the sides have been cut off. I could be wrong about this one but they look smaller than they should be.

I'd like to see the originals off the camera.

Maybe these ones are the originals? I dont know much about cameras but maybe there is a way to tell in the url, there seems to be an awful long sequence of numbers. Could be nothing though, I dont know a whole lot about either.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

good find 7
wish it was infared so we could see the shape of the craft better, or like Baud said at least a time ref.not to worry thow soon we will all see them up close and personal. don't be fooled by the claims of lets make nice.
always remember the movie
TO SERVE MAN

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The pics have been altered in a certain way, yeah.
The guy said these were .raw files, here we have jpegs. Raw files are much larger, but they are much better quality, with better contrasts and all that.

The original thread was from ATS, it's been posted there at first, and the pictures were in jpeg format... so, that's it. I don't think the raw files are somewhere on the internet.

Num7

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

They're interesting photographs, but like every other UFO photo it's just some blobs of light.

I think it's weird that out of the 180+ years that photography has been around, there aren't any good solid pictures of something like this that are not blobs of light, haven't been disproved as a hoax or show any real detail.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

With the internet, we would ear about it pretty quickly if there were some good pictures.

If the gov. or army ever got good pictures, we'll never see them. Perhaps they have some solid ones they don't want to show us.

In a certain way, it's like trying to take pictures of planes and helicopters from your home. It's pretty hard to get any good pictures. People taking pictures of UFOs are just some lucky people having a camera on them at the good time, at the good place.

I consider those pictures pretty good, but like you said, we see some blobs of light, and that's all.

What would you like to see ? A landed UFO ?
Since the pictures are took from the ground, we see the rockets under the spacecrafts.

Num7 :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Yeah, it'd be pretty difficult to take a good detailed photograph of something like that. With the amount of sightings people have reported though and the sheer number of blurry photographs that have been floating around, you'd think that at least one clear shot would leak through.

Something like this would be awesome:
View attachment 85

Num7

Administrator
Staff

That's a great shot there, I would like to see an UFO on a good picture like this one.

UFOs pictures are always night shots.
There are no pictures of UFO during the day, when lightness is better.

That must be a part of the problem. If UFOs were sighted during the day, we would see them much better on photos, instead of looking at some orbs and lights on black backgrounds.

Looks like they visit us only during the night.

Num7