UFO's

CaryP

UFO's

Your thoughts please . . .

Snow,

I've been reading about this over at anomalies and a couple of financial research sites have posted some of the articles. Why? I don't know, but it's weird to be showing up on financial sites. Was there some kind of alien protection move back in 1908 to keep humanity alive? Anybody's guess. Sounds something like the scenario in "The Fifth Element" where the world is saved by the Supreme Being, and we're being protected by a race of aliens. The next paragraph could have some bearing on this topic.

One site I subscribe to does web bot runs on the internet, and current analysis says there is something "big" that will happen in early to mid September, but the full impact of the event won't be fully realized until the end of September and will affect the society and economy until March 2005. What that is can't be discerned, but it's supposed to be something really "big." I'm no expert in web bot run technology, so don't ask me how it works. What kind of success does this web bot process have? It's about 70% to 80% accurate. It has predicted many volcanoes, floods, terrorist attacks, political maneuvers, and military flare ups over time. The timing of the thing is the big Achilles heal in this analysis. It was warning of something like a 9/11 event in July 2001, and thought it would happen in August 2001. The event was dismissed when August came and went, but 9/11 sure brought it back. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. There is a web bot run going on right now, and the full analysis is supposed to be available on or about 8/16. I'll post anything that looks interesting.

Happy now?

Cary

Snow

UFO's

Thanks Cary. Yes - All happy now. Kinda . . .

You know all the news lately has struck me as odd for some reason. I feel our news is controlled and sanitized, though I have no proof beyond the usual . . . so when I see clumps of stories I wonder where the news is trying to lead me. I feel like we are being setup for something. It's one thing when I find a UFO story in Pravda. It's another thing when I see it on Drudge and it turns out to be a Chinese story based on a Pravda update. You know how I fell about aliens LOL. Please God don't let there be any :cry: I would rather them TT's from the distant past or future. (Sorry my real "fears" are showing, Paul :blush: ) I think even with proof I will have trouble accepting aliens - remember me telling you I got physically ill listening to that Disclosure Project. Oh my. That must be my implant acting up!

I am fascinated by the bot thing - can't wait for an update from you on that!

As for something coming down the pike . . . sigh . . . all I have is my gut and it says "pay attention".

Thanks for you comments. Looking for the rest of you to chime in . . .

From the edge or maybe a little beyond

Snow Fire Watches

Judge Bean

UFO's

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Aug 12 2004, 10:17 PM
Thanks Cary. Yes - All happy now. Kinda . . .

You know all the news lately has struck me as odd for some reason. I feel our news is controlled and sanitized, though I have no proof beyond the usual . . . so when I see clumps of stories I wonder where the news is trying to lead me. I feel like we are being setup for something. ... (Sorry my real \"fears\" are showing, Paul :blush: )
As for something coming down the pike . . . sigh . . . all I have is my gut and it says \"pay attention\".

You start with the fear and the hunch, and go forward to looking for the "proof beyond the usual," and end up with the rational conclusion that "we are being set up for something." Then you tell yourself to pay close attention and be prepared mentally.

This is excellent, and I am pleased that you have taken my advice, even if you didn't attribute it to me. Don't tell me that that didn't alleviate your fear, either.

Always here if you need me, and the same to all,

PJL

StarLord

UFO's

Snow Fire,

ET becoming a publicly known "REAL" without a shadow of a doubt thing would be very good for all, but horrible for those that sell and own interests in Oil. In a few years everything they own and want to sell would be worthless as New sources for energy and power are let lose by the government.

Of All the BS surrounding riots between the public and the government, this is the only venue I see where it would hit the fan. ie the public totaly fed up with the govt. because of the 50 years coverup since Eisenhower, and we could have had free energy since then, kind of thing.

CaryP

UFO's

Originally posted by TheHeggy@Aug 12 2004, 05:28 PM
This may be a little off-topic, but SFW brought up the topic of ETs and I just so happened to have a video on my sitre about that.

http://www.theheggy.com/ats/alien_interview.wmv

Let me know what you think.

Heggy,

I don't know what the link is supposed to for, but it gummed up my computer at the office last evening when I tried to access, and repeated the process here at home this morning. I get a page of mostly question marks, and the computer freezes up. Maybe it's the Mozilla browser I'm using, but I couldn't see a thing to give you an opinion on. Apparently Rob was able to access it. *shrugs*

Cary

Snow

UFO's

Now the fact that this story made the news is news - as we discussed yesterday . . .

But THIS probably needs more discussing:

For a while some even suggested it had been an earth collision with a \"mini black hole.\"

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum....cgi?read=53958

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
http://www.rumormillnews.com

UFO/TUNGUSKA STORY MAKES THE MAJOR MEDIA! *PIC*

Posted By: billym <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 13 August 2004, 11:42 a.m.

UFO Story Makes Major Media
Alien Device Reportedly Found at Tunguska

It's a very odd day when a story referring even obliquely to the subject of UFOs makes an appearance in the major (i.e. censored) media. Yet MSNBC's Space Analyst James Oberg reports on information, apparently originally from Pravda, that the remains of an \"alien device\" has been found at the site of the mysterious 1908 explosion in Tunguska, Siberia. That strange event has long been assumed to have been the explosion of a meteor, which flattened miles and miles of trees in all directions. Yet later expeditions found no meteor fragments there. Others have adopted the idea that the explosion was somehow connected to alien technology. For a while some even suggested it had been an earth collision with a \"mini black hole.\"

This recent discovery of some kind of artifact at the site promises to churn up the speculation anew. The MSNBC article is located here:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5686713/

Of course, true the overall principle of allowing UFO stories in the major media ONLY if they contain some kind ridicule, Oberg adds this paragraph to his report:

\"It didn't do the new Russian UFO story's credibility much good that it first appeared on the pages of the newspaper Pravda on Tuesday. In Soviet days, Pravda was the propaganda arm of the Soviet Communist Party, but under new management, it became a tabloid-style scandal sheet with a special penchant for wild paranormal tales. \"

Another version of this story is reported at Rense.com here:
http://www.rense.com/general56/tung2.htm

Alien Wreck Found Say Russian Scientists
8-12-4

(AFP) - \"Russian scientists claim the wreck of an alien device has been found at the site of an unexplained explosion in Siberia almost 100 years ago.

\"Interfax news agency said the scientists, who belong to the Tunguska space phenomenon public state fund, said they found the remains of an extra-terrestrial device that allegedly crashed near the Tunguska river in Siberia in 1908.

\"They also claim to have discovered a 50 kg rock which they have sent to the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk for analysis.

\"The Tunguska blast, in a desolate part of Siberia, remains one of the 20th century's biggest scientific mysteries.

\"On June 30, 1908, what was widely believed to be a meteorite exploded a few kilometres above the Tunguska river, in a blast that was felt hundreds of kilometres away and devastated over 2,000 square kilometres of Siberian forest.

\"But the exact nature of the body that exploded and its origin remain a mystery which has spurred countless theories and controversies. \"

The original Pravda story is linked here. Unfortunately there are precious few details yet about what exactly IS this \"alien device,\" but the Russian press has proven consistently more open and uncensored about UFO topics than the American press.

http://english.pravda.ru/science/19/94/378...5_tunguska.html

\"It is generally believed a giant ball of fire flew above Central Siberia before the Tunguska meteorite blast. Scientists have analyzed hundreds of eyewitnesses' stories and revealed a still inexplicable detail. Thunder-like sounds and incredible light effects were seen not only during and after the bolide flight, but also before it. Several eyewitnesses, including a political exile (a highly-educated individual), mentioned that in their stories. It is very hard to explain it with subjective mistakes, because such affirmations reiterate independently. Observers were located tens of kilometers far from the area of the fall. A ballistic wave could not create such a sound: it could remain behind the bolide, but it could never outdistance it. The only real explanation can be linked with powerful electromagnetic phenomena, albeit scientists have not developed a complete analysis of the issue from this point of view.
\"Another circumstance is tied with the direction of the body's movement. On the ground of eyewitnesses' testimonies collected in the 1920s and 1930s, scientists concluded the bolide had flown northwards from the south. The analysis of the woods destruction, though, testified to the westwards movement of the body from the east. It is noteworthy it is the direction that can be traced in eyewitnesses' stories.

\"The discrepancy is evident. A lot of scientists have tried to explain the mysterious phenomenon using various approaches. It was particularly said several bolides had flown above the Siberian woods in 1908. This point of view seems to be rather unfounded - no eyewitness could see several bolides in one day. Another theory provoked a discussion in the scientific world, when professor F.Zigel proposed the meteorite maneuvered in the Earth's atmosphere. It would be possible to discuss the theory only if the Tunguska meteorite was a man-caused catastrophe. The meteorite flight culminated in the powerful blast up to 40 Mt of trotyl equivalent. \"

Yet another report appeared in the Washington Times at the following link:

http://www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/2004...10357-9645r.htm

\"A giant piece of space rock, later named the Tunguska meteorite, is believed to have crashed to Earth 40 miles from the village of Vanavara June 30, 1908. The first expedition to examine the area was organized in 1927 by Professor Leonid Kulik, but no alien wreckage was discovered.
\"But now, researchers claim to have found wreckage that they believe also crashed that day, as well as a 100-pound rock they sent to Krasnoyarsk for analysis\"

That's four stories published about a topic that is TOTALLY TABOO in America! Amazing!

Seems we are living under the alleged :unsure: Chinese curse May you live in interesting times.

Interesting, indeed!

From the edge or maybe a little beyond,

Snow Fire Watches

StarLord

UFO's

Too bad the Russians don't release the facts officially that the "item" resembles the craft/s that they have been studying for years. That would certainly help open the doors for discussions and or our Govt. coming forth and telling the truth about what they have been sitting on for the last 50 years or more.