ugh

paradoxicated

OK, so I am new to this forum. I thought Time Travel wasn't made yet, till I saw posts about an "HDR" and "Time Travel through meditation". Anyway, I saw someone say someone was selling a flux capacitor on ebay (someone bought it) so I told my brother+sister. Sister said "Flux Capacitors.. aren't.. REAL!" and brother said "Who's the seller, Doc Martin?" They don't believe me that the HDR works and they don't believe anything about anything. Basically, they're gigantic skeptics. It's annoying.

Anyway, every time I ask them what does a flux capacitor does, they say "THEY'RE NOT REAL, NOBODY MADE THEM BEFORE!! They require Plutonium. So nobody made them, ha.". So my question is, what does a flux capacitor do?

Thanks in Advance.

~ Regards, Paradoxicated.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
just bumped the thread dealing with the flux capacitor to the top for ya ..... it's in the time mechine catagory

oh yeh and ,,,,,hello paradoxicated and welcome to the site have fun ,see ya on the playground

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh yeh almost forgot there's a link in the first post that has a diagram of how to build one with some adive as to how to use it to. the link is in the green words (this one) and heres a link to the thread anyway good luck
Flux Capacitor | Paranormalis

bowtiesarecool

OK, so I am new to this forum. I thought Time Travel wasn't made yet, till I saw posts about an "HDR" and "Time Travel through meditation". Anyway, I saw someone say someone was selling a flux capacitor on ebay (someone bought it) so I told my brother+sister. Sister said "Flux Capacitors.. aren't.. REAL!" and brother said "Who's the seller, Doc Martin?" They don't believe me that the HDR works and they don't believe anything about anything. Basically, they're gigantic skeptics. It's annoying.

Anyway, every time I ask them what does a flux capacitor does, they say "THEY'RE NOT REAL, NOBODY MADE THEM BEFORE!! They require Plutonium. So nobody made them, ha.". So my question is, what does a flux capacitor do?

Thanks in Advance.

~ Regards, Paradoxicated.

I've met one of the men involved in The Montauk Project. There is a device that was used similar to the flux capacitor, it's just not called that. The name used in the film is fictional. The device is real. However, I highly doubt you can buy it anywhere. But as the other poster said, there are diagrams to build them available. The International Guild of Advanced Sciences used to have some. All their stuff is very expensive and I think they're either defunct now or have changed their name to something else. Search around the web for blueprints, you should be able to find some stuff. Just use your best judgement and common sense when deciding what seems legitimate or not.

The HDR is not the same as a flux capacitor. The HDR is available online in several places. Also very expensive. IGOS used to have them also, and their descriptions said that it is used primarily for astral time travel, but a few people have said they achieved physical time travel with it. It did not explain any further.

Steven Gibbs invented the HDR so I would suggest buying one from him if you decide to purchase one and if you can afford it, so that you make sure it is authentic. It is a little device that is about the size of maybe an old transistor radio or Sony Walkman and I believe it is meant to be attached to you via your belt or something and it has little buttons on it. You should be able to find pictures of it on an image search.

Good luck with your research!

And as far as what your siblings say, there are always going to be people who are doubters and non-believers. If you really want to work on this project, don't let anybody keep you from acheiving something great, even if they are friends and relatives who mean well. Nobody who ever accomplished anything major listened to the detractors telling them what they "couldn't" do or that it was "impossible".