Uh Hello

gabby

I'm not sure what I'm suppose to say. Because to be honest I think this website is complete bullshit. It's funny how I would find this site today. I'v been watching "Being Human" and I'v been hanging around some friends who have some......otherwise crazy ideas of the government. & Then I go to type in "how to transform your attitude" but instead it gave me how to transform yourself into a Vampire. Thats how I found this site. So I was reading along and stuff. I guess you could say I rather be blinded by our countries ignorance then Exposed and have my mind warped into what people would call "crazy"....I'm transitioning into Vegeterianism and I am all about Health. So I'v watched afew Documentaries on our government and usda laws and all that crazy stuff. But I would never question My safety in this country....My whole family are pretty much war veterans from my greatest grandfather to my brothers and father....So I guess you could say I was raised the Christian,Upright way. I still do not know what I am doing on this site. And as I continue looking I see so many skeptical things,Mind readers,Ghost,Government cover ups. The only thing I truely believe in are Aliens. And You can Thank a Marathon of Acient Aliens for that. I do not know what I hope to find here. Maybe the truth to all my questions. Or maybe just more lies.

Octavusprime

Well, welcome to the nut house. Not everything you read on the Internet is true but then again not everything in our day to day life is truth.

Skepticism is healthy but it can blind you if it is not unbiased. Keeping an open mind to strange ideas is difficult for many but often it can be highly enlightening.

There is a lot of information with little or no evidence but that doesn't mean it isn't true. I'm a bit of a skeptic but I call this place home. The search for truth of the unknown is why I came. There is a reason you are here too. You may find what you are looking for.

Cheers!

kallan

Welcome to the forum gabby. It would seem this is the perfect place for you. This is a place of discussion and interest for many. From the extremely open minded and spiritual to the closed minded and non spiritual. What you take from this forum is dependent on you. Whether you believe in something or not is clearly your decision to make. It takes all kinds to make our world the way it is.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis!

I hope you'll find interesting content that will help you through your personal journey. I believe it's much better for you to transform your attitude, or perhaps transform anything you may want into whatever else you may think about, rather than trying to transform yourself into a vampire! Hehe.

Peace! :) Take care and see you on the board.

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the site gabby! I hope you find the content interesting, the debate(s) challenging and that above all else...ya have fun! See ya around!!!

Z

TnWatchdog

Welcome to the jungle gabby. You found this site for a reason...interesting how things work out...again welcome and we will see you around.