UK gov bans creationism

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Good for them. Creationism has nothing at all to do with science.

science
well as I see it the early man looked around at the Universe he found himself in... his teachers told him that it was all created by GOD ... his response was,, well how did HE do that , and how does it all work together..............poof the birth of science,,,,
quite simply mans attempt to understand how GOD did what HE did, and how it all works... only excepting those things as fact, that can be reproduced in a controlled test that is observable, and proven to be uninfluenced by the conductor of the testing.. exactly who it was that began this field of study is left to debate.. it is believed that most of the earliest members of the scientific endeavor to understand the things around them were philosophers...

but then I was not around to see who it was that conducted the first testing of a theory to see if it worked, or just why it was done, or where it took place..
now I have no proof of any of kind to back up what I have just said.... it's just the theory of a lowly savage, who tested out of high school (got a GED) at 16 and went to work when my dad got dead in a work related accident.. I never got back to school but have been a student, seeker of knowledge, truth, every since that time

creationism
a theory of how all that we see around us was created from nothing by GOD almighty for his own pleasure...... no way to prove this beyond any doubt as yet.. that's why it's called faith....

just my two cents worth