UK Parliament Attack Already Being Labeled False Flag Event

Common Sense Conspiracy

Conspiracy Blog
The terrorist incident in London in the area of the House of Commons has the United Kingdom on edge as reports of casualties and injuries grow by the minute. As is common in situations like these, there is tons of information being disseminated, but it is very difficult to ascertain the truth at this point. For this reason and more, Common Sense Conspiracy chooses to wait until more facts are available before we give our opinion on the nature of this attack.

That bring said, many conspiracy theorists refuse to take this prudent approach. Many have already taken to the Internet to voice their opinions about this being a false flag operation or some piece of government propaganda. Who knows at this point, but some of the alleged evidence being presented is unfortunately on the ridiculous side. Ritual dates, Illuminati references, and allusions to times on clocks in major films is not evidence of a false flag operation. It may turn out that there is more to this story, but this kind of speculation only aids those that try to discredit those of us who seriously and responsibly question the official account of things.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs told me there would be a big increase in terror, but I did not agree. He was right and I was wrong. He also told me that the person elected as president would be a man, not a woman. Needless to say, he was right and I was wrong. In fact, I do feel that his predictions include an economic crisis. Malls are closing near me. Steven Gibbs warned me that radio shack will not be around soon. He is buying up a lot of parts now. Yeah, he told me things are about to get worse. Oh yes, he is right on. Boy is he ever.

jcolanzi

The terrorist incident in London in the area of the House of Commons has the United Kingdom on edge as reports of casualties and injuries grow by the minute. As is common in situations like these, there is tons of information being disseminated, but it is very difficult to ascertain the truth at this point. For this reason and more, Common Sense Conspiracy chooses to wait until more facts are available before we give our opinion on the nature of this attack.

That bring said, many conspiracy theorists refuse to take this prudent approach. Many have already taken to the Internet to voice their opinions about this being a false flag operation or some piece of government propaganda. Who knows at this point, but some of the alleged evidence being presented is unfortunately on the ridiculous side. Ritual dates, Illuminati references, and allusions to times on clocks in major films is not evidence of a false flag operation. It may turn out that there is more to this story, but this kind of speculation only aids those that try to discredit those of us who seriously and responsibly question the official account of things.

Why would someone want to use this as a false flag?

I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm curious what the reasoning would be.

What would be the end game?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Why would someone want to use this as a false flag?

I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm curious what the reasoning would be.

What would be the end game?

I believe it is a false flag situation. Mainly because it carries the same message as all the other situations labelled as false flag. The perpetrator is dead. So we will never know his side of the story. A narrative is created making it appear to be a terrorist attack. So now it becomes the responsibility of the government to protect us by creating a military force aimed primarily at it's own citizens. It's already happening in the USA. The Department of Homeland Security was created because of these false narratives. It's almost as if our governments were being manipulated by a foreign nation with an agenda of world domination.

If I were creating a false narrative. I would have chosen a poor old British chap who lost control of his vehicle while experiencing a heart attack. A narrative that might have promoted a more healthy lifestyle just to avoid having something like that happen to oneself.

HDRKID

Politicians lie so much that I have no idea what the truth is.

They said he was a crazy LONE gunman.

Well, he used a knife and a car. There was no gun.

Yesterday, police had arrested seven people connected
to the crime. Today it is nine.

TAKEN FROM Two more 'significant arrests' made over London terror attack
Speaking to reporters outside Scotland Yard Friday morning, Metropolitan Police acting Deputy Commissioner Mark Rowley said that new arrests -- which occurred overnight in the West Midlands and North West -- brought the total number of people in custody to nine, with one person having been released on bail.