Under Science, Plastic Surgery, Breast Implants

I'm just asking for opinions as my house mate came back from England, after a month stay with a new physical distribution of her breasts. I am not being "dirty", obscene", it's not a fashion statement, to me, but it has alot to do with self image, self perception, ego, and the list goes on. I am not trying to be cute, as I do get honest on here, at times, and opinions are respected. I wanted something I can show her,in black and white, others thoughts. All I ask is to be polite, she is a lady, cultured, educated, etc. No nude pics will be forthcoming, anything about her implants will be in cup size or full measurements, as around her back and around the fullest part of her bust. If the Admn. feels it does not qualify in the area of science or medicine, it will not be brought back up again, at least by me. Your thoughts before I ge tinto more specific medical maters, why she felt she neeeded it done , etc. Thanks.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
How do you feel about it? Do you think it's the right thing to do, or did you think she didn't need it?

yellowfish

Why are you so upset about it? She needed her hair cut she cuts it, she wants to loose weight she diets, she wants her boobs done she's done it. Sometimes there isn't a deep issue to be considered she just wants bigger boobs