Uploading more schematics

Pegii

I have access to more schematics on my I pad and I think it would be super awesome if I could upload some more and maybe some other users could. I think Einstein said he had some. I think there was a post uploaded saying how Paranormalis could be like the schematics centre of the Internet or something. I can't remember. But anyway have fun!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We'd definitely love to have those schematics here and discuss about them. :)

Let me know if you need anything.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
@Pegii

Here's a quick screenshot of the files I have in my computer:
upload_2015-10-11_15-38-18.png

These files were provided to me by Einstein and he allowed me to post them. I'm trying to post one everyday and try to alternate between well known devices and more obscure ones to keep it interesting.

It contains quite a few documents about the flux cap, I'll have to read and analyse them carefully to merge them if possible so that it contains the best information available.

Let me post another one right away! :)

Pegii

@Pegii

View attachment 2176

These files were provided to me by Einstein and he allowed me to post them. I'm trying to post one everyday and try to alternate between well known devices and more obscure ones to keep it interesting.

It contains quite a few documents about the flux cap, I'll have to read and analyse them carefully to merge them if possible so that it contains the best information available.

Holy shit that's an Aladdin's cave of files! Looks fascinating!

steven chiverton

@Pegii

View attachment 2176

where are these files so i can look at them

Num7

Administrator
Staff
still waiting on these new files to look at them where are they they not here
There's already many of them in the Time Machines and Exp. section of the forum. They're all labeled as Schematics:
Time Machines and Experiments

I upload new ones every once in a while. I've been pretty busy recently, so I didn't have time to upload new ones for several weeks. I'll try to post some this weekend.