US election passing peacefully?

CaryP

Hey dissdnt,

Interesting site you put up there. I'm in agreement with darkwolf on his pointers, and it appears you are too. I've been following your posts, and we share some perspective on the world view in general. If you're looking for some help with the site, I might be of service in terms of finding news articles, etc. to back up general claims made. Keep it up bud (assuming you're male).

Cary

dissdnt

Originally posted by CaryP@Nov 8 2004, 06:45 AM
Hey dissdnt,

Interesting site you put up there. I'm in agreement with darkwolf on his pointers, and it appears you are too. I've been following your posts, and we share some perspective on the world view in general. If you're looking for some help with the site, I might be of service in terms of finding news articles, etc. to back up general claims made. Keep it up bud (assuming you're male).

Cary

Cool, thanks Cary!

Timmy G

Also I was inspired over this weekend and registered a domain and threw up some quick content, im not sure what i wanna do yet, but at least something is up and it's relevant.. feed back would be awesome, maybe even some contributors?

Dissdnt - nice site and great content. Anything you need... don't hesitate to ask. I will be happy to lend any web or graphic services for the cause. Also, whenever I run across interesting articles I'll be happy to pass 'em along too.

Timmy G

Politics has been a blood sport before -- literally

From an Article:
Sunday, November 07, 2004

By Johnna A. Pro, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Vitriol. Passion. Court challenges.

By any measure, the past two presidential elections have been rife with the politics of division, more so than at any time in recent American history.

Despite the bombardment of modern media, American politics has changed relatively little over the past 215 years. It is a blood sport that has sometimes led the nation to civil unrest and even to civil war.

Complete article can be found here: Politics has been a blood sport before -- literally

Unintentional

At least one person killed themselves because they didn't like the result:
http://www.bocanews.com/index.php?src=news...40983dcdc5d7660
...weekend discovery of a Kerry volunteer?s corpse at Ground Zero in New York City. Georgia resident Andrew Veal, 25, reportedly killed himself with a shotgun blast to the head due to Kerry?s loss and a girlfriend problem.
PLEASE don't do that, or this (same story):
...many residents hurt themselves by so anxiously expecting the Massachusetts senator to win ? especially those who maintained unrealistic recount hopes after their candidate?s concession.
In 96, I wanted Dole to win. I voted for Clinton in 92. Please people, get on with your lives. I didn't vote for Bush, but I am not going to kill myself.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Well.... Uh..... Neither is anyone here.

As US citizens who did NOT vote for him, we have the right to complain. Those who DID vote for him have the right to gloat. Big deal.

dissdnt

Well let me try to post this again, it seems to have disapeared..

I BEGGG AND PLEADDD with everyone, pleaseee download this mp3 and take the time to listen.

http://homepage.mac.com/katyk128/MalloySho...03-11-2004).mp3

Air America Radio's Mike Malloy screams and yells about what has happened this election. He lays it all out and it's really scary. I honestly almost cried listening to him.

Things are becomming way to weird now. Im really starting to believe that John Titor is real. Am I crazy?

Unintentional

I will download and listen to it during work tomorrow. 39 megs? how long is this? I will listen to the whole thing regardless.

dissdnt - on your webpage you have the same story, (one county in Ohio gave Bush 3893 votes accidently), 32 times. This has long been corrected. Do you have any other stories that Bush didn't win Ohio?

I'm not trying to fight or make you mad or anything, but seriously, posting the same story 32 times, while definitely proves it happened, does not mean it was widespread. Or even relevent, as the margin Bush had was over 130,000 votes with about that many votes still left to count which may even enlarge that margin.

Seriously, can anyone give a total in Ohio that is reasonably valid that indicates Bush did not win?

Remember before the voting even started, observers found at least 4 machines with hundreds of votes already "recorded" for Kerry? Imagine how many machines got by observers.

Another interesting fact is most voting machines in Ohio are punch card, EXACTLY like the 2000 Florida ballot. When the vote is broken down by type of machine, Kerry got the most votes with the electronic voting booths and Bush got the most votes with the punch card machines. When the two totals are combined, Bush edges out Kerry by over 130,000 votes.

So, the counties that use the old reliable, time tested punch card had a majority for Bush. THe counties that used the new fangled, supposedly easy to hack and cheat and change results had a majority for Kerry. Who cheated who with what where?

I am not trying to make any enemies. I just want an honest exchange of ideas here.

dissdnt

Originally posted by Unintentional@Nov 10 2004, 12:51 AM
I will download and listen to it during work tomorrow. 39 megs? how long is this? I will listen to the whole thing regardless.

dissdnt - on your webpage you have the same story, (one county in Ohio gave Bush 3893 votes accidently), 32 times. This has long been corrected. Do you have any other stories that Bush didn't win Ohio?

I'm not trying to fight or make you mad or anything, but seriously, posting the same story 32 times, while definitely proves it happened, does not mean it was widespread. Or even relevent, as the margin Bush had was over 130,000 votes with about that many votes still left to count which may even enlarge that margin.

Seriously, can anyone give a total in Ohio that is reasonably valid that indicates Bush did not win?

Remember before the voting even started, observers found at least 4 machines with hundreds of votes already \"recorded\" for Kerry? Imagine how many machines got by observers.

Another interesting fact is most voting machines in Ohio are punch card, EXACTLY like the 2000 Florida ballot. When the vote is broken down by type of machine, Kerry got the most votes with the electronic voting booths and Bush got the most votes with the punch card machines. When the two totals are combined, Bush edges out Kerry by over 130,000 votes.

So, the counties that use the old reliable, time tested punch card had a majority for Bush. THe counties that used the new fangled, supposedly easy to hack and cheat and change results had a majority for Kerry. Who cheated who with what where?

I am not trying to make any enemies. I just want an honest exchange of ideas here.

Hola,

About my site, it's not comprehensive at all. As i said i just threw up some stuff, im not really sure what i want to do with it yet and this is the only place that i accually posted the url...

Anyway about election stuff. Do you have articles to support what your saying? I didn't hear about votes already on machines that were for Kerry, what i did hear/read was that some machines had votes already on them from pervious elections, ie midterm elections having nothing to do with this election.

About Ohio, there are between 150,000 to 200,000 provisional ballots that are still being counted today, yes Ohio still does not have 100% of it's votes counted.

But it doesnt even matter. I honestly believe that the Republicans did whatever they can to make sure they win, and i hope it will come out..

About your punch ballots and electronic voting...where did you read this? I'd love to see this article.

From what i've read and heard on the radio, the truth is that scantron machines and electronic voting machines Bush led by a significant margin.

And lets not forget exit polling, it was so off in EVERY state and EVERY country, one has to ask, how is that possible??

http://www.bluelemur.com/index.php?p=405

"A statistical analysis of exit polling conducted for RAW STORY by a former MIT mathematics professor has found the odds of Bush making an average gain of 4.15 percent among all 16 states included in the media?s 4 p.m. exit polling is 1 in 50,000, or .002 percent. "

Check out the chart there..

Another thing, im a registered Republican in the state of ny. I am not a quote "liberal" which has somehow become a dirty word. I am someone who honestly cares about this country and our system. And when i see these Neo-cons and Christian Dominions taking over with there falsehoods, lies, and blind idiology...well it's really time to do something.

But it's to late.. we've lost.. so it seems... the damage is beyond repair... I think John Titor is right..