USA losing Superpower status

Justinian

In a recent article I read online it is said that the Chinese are predicting that the US (as the world's lone superpower) will soon lose that status. And I see it happening. The countries of the world have been divided up like chess pieces for years. I mean that by showing that each country influences another to sway them. Think of it like red and blue. Red's were always Soviets and Blue, the US and our Allies. After the collapse of the Soviet Union it seemed that most of the world was Blue. Slowly now China is moving out of the shadows though. Iran has been doing the same for years. They are economically influencing nations that we no longer support or have issues with. I've read too often that Africa is the future of the world for resources and money, and soon maybe tourism. For months I've been trying to wrap my head around this. I mean as Americans (westerners) we only contemplate things from our perspectives. We have the Russians trying to rebuild the Soviet Union under the guise of the Trans Eurasian Partnership (I think that's the name). The Chinese puffing up their chests with the other countries in their region. The world is waking up to the fact that Rome isn't what it used to be and they need to stand on their own. I'm not sure where this is going to leave us in the future, but I do know that for far too long the world has relied on the US to be the hall monitor and I think it is high time that we take action. And by that I mean that instead of fading out of superpower status, we back off quickly and suddenly. Mark my words, a new war is going to happen if we don't. If we let ourselves fade out, we are going to be attacked to test us. Probably not on home turf, but it will most likely be at one of our foreign bases under the guise of attacking the host nation.