Using magic spells to time travel

Angelhoney

I've seen some spells that are intended for time travel on ebay. Has anyone ever tried them? Do they work?
Have you ever used magic spells for time travel?

Miscellaneous

Don't use magic especially if you are sensitive. I used to be into magic before and went back again, but I quit immediately when I casted a simple charm spell and I couldn't sleep day in and day out without feeling awfully dizzy. I had to discharm the spell and I slept peacefully a few day later. Also, I don't think magic works like that. Sure, maybe a rain spell could coincide with a few rain that came after it, but I don't think it would actually go to a very big physical phenomenon (like you going to the past). Maybe you could ask some Wiccans in a Wiccan forum? I'm curious about this idea but I don't have the guts to do it. I'm not gonna bother that unknown.

tflofasho

I've seen some spells that are intended for time travel on ebay. Has anyone ever tried them? Do they work?
Have you ever used magic spells for time travel?

forget it its just people making a buck off you

bluejay_1919

Hm, I frequent a Witch forum and I'm studying Paganism. I can tell you there are spells for lucid dreaming but I don't know about time travel. Also be very careful about buying spells online. It's most likely fake. With a bit of studying yourself you can probably work on your own spell.