Vampires-The Transformaton (or How To Become A Vampire in Six Easy Lessons!)

Mudpuppy

Vampires-The Transformaton (or How To Become A Vampire in Six Easy Lessons!)

<span style=\'font-family:Times New Roman\'>So there you have it?.straight from the source??..or at least one of them. There are actually many different aspects to creating a vampire but I?ll cover those in other posts. Once you actually start looking into the subject of vampirism seriously, there are many scientific aspects to this mysteriousness of vampires that get overshadowed or completely neglected by the desire to keep the whole vampire myth alive.

PapaSmurph

Re: Vampires-The Transformaton (or How To Become A Vampire in Six Easy Lessons!)

Me, i'd think such instructions would be very suspect, and would warn anyone away from performing a ritual designed to induce vampirism =(

Maybe i'm just a paranoid madman, but i'd expect a ritual given to me by an admitted or suspected Vampire to do something other than benefit me, perhaps behold me for all eternity to something more terrible than Madeline or myself.

Mudpuppy

Re: Vampires-The Transformaton (or How To Become A Vampire in Six Easy Lessons!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"PapaSmurph\")</div>
Me, i'd think such instructions would be very suspect, and would warn anyone away from performing a ritual designed to induce vampirism =(

Maybe i'm just a paranoid madman, but i'd expect a ritual given to me by an admitted or suspected Vampire to do something other than benefit me, perhaps behold me for all eternity to something more terrible than Madeline or myself.[/b]

I agree. :lol: The whole "six easy lessons" part of that post was such a ridiculous idea, I really posted in more in fun than in seriousness.

Keroscene

I used to have really bad nosebleeds when I was younger. Most of the blood used to run down my throat into my stomach, trust me, it does not feel good to have to vomit blood.

Rossjanick

hrm intresting stuff i may have to try something along these lines as for the power being a vampire holds is great