Vatican Secret Archives

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Apparently, The Vatican houses a very extensive library of information that it has collected over the years with 52+ miles of shelving.

Vatican Secret Archives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They claim that they let the public see them once in a while, so they are hardly a secret.

Do you think the Vatican has a TRULY SECRET archive somewhere, with information about aliens, Jesus, etc?

Share what you know. :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I was told most of the books can be viewed on line. I do not remember the Vatican link any more.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Ok, but has anyone else heard that the pope has a secret that he passes to the next pope? I don't remember where I heard about that. I'm wondering if there are true secrets hidden somewhere.

TnWatchdog

After their faulty revelation, IMO, of the third message of Fatima, I think they know way more than they are letting on. I don't think they want us to know end times events as it may affect the flock, which affects their pocket books and power. I think the real massage of Fatima is passed on to the next Pope, not what was disclosed to the public.
Edit... I have been interested in Fatima and remember watching a video showing the sisters seeing a vision of a day of screams where all engines and electricity stopped. I have been looking for the vid but can't find it. I have it recorded on a tape so will look for it. I think the Vatican is sugar coating things.

Last edited:

Harte

Apparently, The Vatican houses a very extensive library of information that it has collected over the years with 52+ miles of shelving.

Vatican Secret Archives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They claim that they let the public see them once in a while, so they are hardly a secret.

Do you think the Vatican has a TRULY SECRET archive somewhere, with information about aliens, Jesus, etc?

Share what you know. :)
Unlikely.

The Vatican Archives in their entirety were carted off to Paris By Napoleon, as I recall.

Not likely to be much there that's Earth-shattering.

Harte

C_jami

1ffa720f31905b2c22c274e5a3dfa34e.jpg

C_jami

I think it starts well back in time. I think the secrets are purely the reason why they decided to make Vatican what is been for so long. When the Romans got away from the old religion they hidden to the Catholics everything what they hade to keep them away from the truth.. But don't worry it didn't take much for the old religion to hide the secrets to they're one people. I guess is all coming out this days but is just to complicated to understand .. And I see why .. Because is so much shit going around u have to be careful what to believe .. Eventually working together ..