Victoria Resident Claims Encounter with Bigfoot-Like Creature

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
AUSTRALIA — A man claims he recently saw an 8-foot bipedal creature in Southeast Australia.

1407794882pexf7.jpg

The Victoria resident, who provided a full name but requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News on Saturday that he was hiking in Mount Pilot March 12 when he spotted the undetermined creature.

“I was looking for a photography opportunity,” he said. “I was walking alone, up the trail. There were trees on either side and it was approaching dark. Further up the trail, I heard a large animal moving through the undergrowth.”

The 26-year-old store owner added that he suddenly saw the animal running across the trail and that it then disappeared.

He described it as an 8-foot creature walking on two legs with long arms and a short neck. Its body, he said, was “covered in a shaggy brown hair”.

“Its whole body was covered by hair. It resembled a gorilla.”

The sighting reportedly lasted about 10 seconds and the man said he wasn’t able to take a photograph of the subject.

Yowie, otherwise known as the Australian Bigfoot, is a monkey-like cryptid portrayed in the Aboriginal mythology reputed to live in the Australia forests. Like his primate cousin, it is supposed to be curious and highly intelligent.

In 2014, a controversial video taken by a pair of self-proclaimed Yowie researchers in Australia captured the attention of millions of viewers across the globe. The footage, which showed what looked like a large primate eating apples from a tree, was also allegedly taken at night.

In 2015, the man in charge of the Yowie Listening Project told Cryptozoology News that he believed the video was not real. Additionally, the researcher presented recorded audio of what he suspected to be the cryptid’s voice.

“I do not support the alleged Yowie video. I am aware of the authors and wish no association with them. I can’t stress how highly elusive these creatures are. They won’t dance for apples under an IR light. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it but it’s about data. Scientists don’t want blurry photos. Top people here are open to the evidence after reviewing collected data. We know what they want for a serious look. Its just a matter of getting it,” the researcher said last year.

The post Victoria Resident Claims Encounter with Bigfoot-Like Creature appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@Paranormalis Administrator
What do you think about these 8 foot bipedals wandering about America? :D

America? I thought they were in Holland. :)

Has anyone else noticed an increased in sightings? Is it an increase in sightings or just an increase in awareness due to the internet?

TimeFlipper

They are in America Australia, all over the world...But we always see them from a distance or just a photo of the area they were supposed to be in, which as we know is hardly any real evidence :p:D