[Video] ‘Extreme’ Haunted House Or Legal Torture? McKamey Manor Allows You To Live A Horror Movie

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I'm a huge horror buff, so I think I could get into something like this...It is extreme, though...I can't believe there's such a long waiting list and then most of the people quit in the middle! What'd they expect, Disney World?

DEATH OMEN

Having gone to Gettysburg almost every 1st,2nd,3rd, of July since I was 7, there are things I have "seen",:eek: "spoken to". :eek:"come face to face with,:eek: only to see them vanish right in front of me" and lots of other "things" that simply could not be defined as "human", as we know it:eek:. Same things at other Civil War battlefields have happened. I have gotten pretty well used to the "unexpected'... :rolleyes:

tymeonadime

I know this is old news and sorry for that. However I do have something to add to this discussion.

BLACKOUT

The BLACKOUT experience is said to be a horror based experience, but imho it's more of a psychological torture. People pay big money to participate, and are assaulted, bound , abused, and frightened to near death, all because they chose to do so.

I would absolutely love to sign up for a BLACKOUT or similar deal.