Dismiss Notice

[Video] ‘Extreme’ Haunted House Or Legal Torture? McKamey Manor Allows You To Live A Horror Movie

Discussion in 'Ghosts, Hauntings and the Afterlife' started by MarioAlien, Oct 18, 2014.

1. MarioAlien

MarioAlien Junior Member

Warning the video depicts real encounters from the McKamey Manor. Some scenes are graphic in nature.

Continue reading HERE

2. Loading...

3. PoisonApple

PoisonApple Senior Member

I'm a huge horror buff, so I think I could get into something like this...It is extreme, though...I can't believe there's such a long waiting list and then most of the people quit in the middle! What'd they expect, Disney World?

MarioAlien likes this.

4. greeneyes6

greeneyes6 Junior Member

I love it
    I definitely can do that

MarioAlien likes this.

5. DEATH OMEN

DEATH OMEN Member

Having gone to Gettysburg almost every 1st,2nd,3rd, of July since I was 7, there are things I have "seen",:eek: "spoken to". :eek:"come face to face with,:eek: only to see them vanish right in front of me" and lots of other "things" that simply could not be defined as "human", as we know it:eek:. Same things at other Civil War battlefields have happened. I have gotten pretty well used to the "unexpected'... :rolleyes:

6. tymeonadime

tymeonadime Member

I know this is old news and sorry for that. However I do have something to add to this discussion.

BLACKOUT

The BLACKOUT experience is said to be a horror based experience, but imho it's more of a psychological torture. People pay big money to participate, and are assaulted, bound , abused, and frightened to near death, all because they chose to do so.

I would absolutely love to sign up for a BLACKOUT or similar deal.