VIDEO: Art Bell Caller: Time Traveler from 2037

Samstwitch

VIDEO: Art Bell Caller: Time Traveler from 2037

I never heard this before. This guy supposedly is from the same time-frame as John Titor (2036).

What do you think...Is he real of fake? I'm not convinced, yet.

Postnote: The more I listen to this, the more interesting I find it!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Great information. I need the re-listen again to the enclosed information if real or fake.

Samstwitch

Here's a thorough analysis from one listener. He too was watching for a difference in language/slang (as I do with any self-proclaimed Time Traveler). This listener's analysis was very close to my own, but with some differences. This is the first time I've heard about the Montauk Chair and children used in Time Travel experiments.

Research the following Black Op Projects:
1. Operation Black Opera
2. Operation Black Swan
3. Operation Southern Cross

Samstwitch

VIDEO ABOVE: The Montauk Chair & Jump Rooms

The listener in my previous post spoke of the Montauk Chair, the Illuminati, and more. These videos elaborate on those subjects. David Wilcock may sound crazy to you, but I'm familiar with a lot of stuff that he talks about regarding historical events. Is everything he says true? You must decide. Truth is stranger than fiction, and most people can't handle the truth.

VIDEO BELOW: David Wilcock - The Montauk Chair & 2012

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
On the first video caller 2037:

I believe this caller was a fake for the following reasons:

1. No time traveler would break protocols and expose himself as a time traveler on an international radio show. This could get him into a lot of
trouble if he was a real time traveler from the future.

2. He also spoke of the Kennedy assassination, but no real knowledge there was given that wasn't already made public multiple times.

3. The lights over Phoenix and black ops programs were also general knowledge if one was to dig into that subject nothing new that wasn't known at the time of the radio show.

4. Listening to only 2037 time traveler: To me it appeared like he had scripted list of points to make and it didn't appear to be spontaneous as a real-time traveler would've been.

My vote total and complete fake. I will say this also at the time traveler caller did some research to try to be credible is studied his subject well.

Professor Opmmur

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I just completed listening to the second tape listed above: I completely disliked the narration. I do not like being spoon-fed information; I have a brain and like choose in my own interpretations.

I still feel that caller for from 2037 was a fake.

The third video regarding Montauk chair: I believe it is fairly accurate with the information presented. The Montauk chair came from alien technology. I believe the Montauk Project was a real event as well as the Philadelphia experiment was real.

Professor opmmur

Samstwitch

I just completed listening to the second tape listed above: I completely disliked the narration. I do not like being spoon-fed information; I have a brain and like choose in my own interpretations.

I still feel that caller for from 2037 was a fake.

The third video regarding Montauk chair: I believe it is fairly accurate with the information presented. The Montauk chair came from alien technology. I believe the Montauk Project was a real event as well as the Philadelphia experiment was real.

Professor opmmur

Thank you for your analysis and input, Professor! :)

Himalayan Hermit

I only listened to it for about 3 mins. The guy went thru so many umms and wells that I didn't feel the credibility in what he was saying. He also briefly mentioned buying the HDR and using it for travelling 1-2 yrs into the future, and then moved on to his "ship".

Am watching the Montauk video and so far interesting up to 13 mins!!

Ren

It sounds like he gathered this information and was reading from a script. A lot of what he is saying seems plausible. I also lived in Mesa, Phoenix for a long time.