VIDEO: "Intruders" Movie, True Story about Abdudctions and Alien-Human Hybrid Child

Samstwitch

I have been looking for this movie on DVD forever! They haven't released it in the USA on DVD yet. (This YouTube video isn't the full movie, but has excerpts.) I have the movie on VHS, but don't have a VHS player anymore. I'm happy that this Video has been posted on YouTube.

"Intruders" is a movie is based on true stories. There are many other stories like it about Human-Alien Hybrids that have resulted from Abductions of Humans by Aliens.

Caption on YouTube:
Film Based on true story's Budd Hopkins and Dr John Mack's research Intruders Foundation
John E. Mack Institute | Exploring the Frontiers of Human Experience

Himalayan Hermit

I have not clicked on the youtube video, but if this is the same Movie as this - I just got it last night!!

BlastTyrant

Ugh i know better than to go on Amazon so much stuff so little money, but anyway sam i looked it up and ya know there are places and even machines that will convert VHS to DVD, i have actually contimplated buying one, so if all else fails that mite be a option for you.

heath

i have this on dvd and im watching it now ,i had it converted years ago but the disc got scratched , i just had it repaired and started to look it up as i was watching it and it lead me hear ,i now want to put it onto my hard drive , its my faverate film , i didnt realize it was based on john mac , i take it hes the fella called leach ? i think its the most true to life film ever made .

HDRKID

Here is Timothy Good talking about the Hybrid Integration Project. There are reasons why full disclosure has not taken place - many reasons. Gradual disclosure would help us. People would go into complete panic. Full disclosure would impact religion and cause major worries.