Video of “Overheated” Hillary Clinton Leaving 9/11 Ceremony Reveals Something is Very Wrong...

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Conspiracy theories is what she called it repeatedly. Hillary Clinton has frequently said that her health is excellent, and any reports to the contrary are probably fabrications by political opponents. The only problem with that statement is that today, it all went down in flames.

At the ceremony in New York for the fifteenth anniversary of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Hillary Clinton was reported as leaving early due to being “overheated.” Never mind the temperature was a comfortable 78 degrees at the time, with low humidity. There are plenty of people all over America that would call that a gorgeous, pleasant day. Her campaign reported that she went to her daughter’s apartment and was feeling fine now. Unfortunately for Clinton, videos are surfacing online showing her getting into a waiting van. It’s actually quite disturbing. This is not someone who is dehydrated or feeling a little weak. She clearly has trouble walking, stumbling, and looking like she might even be having a seizure. She is quickly helped into the van and whisked away, but not before it was all caught on video. The video is below and is quickly becoming viral as people tune in to the news cycle on a somber Sunday morning dedicated to remembering such a tragic day in American history.

Hillary is clearly not okay. There is no conspiracy except the one she, her doctors, and the people around her are perpetuating. Something is not right with her health, and she is trying hard to keep it a secret. Unfortunately for her, in this day and age where everyone has a high-quality recording device in their pocket, it’s going to get harder and harder to maintain the confidentiality of her condition. Imagine if something like this happens at one of the debates. This was not a matter of it being too hot. This is what many would call room temperature. She was not running a marathon. She was standing around at a ceremony.

There is a conspiracy, but it’s not quite how everyone thought in the beginning.

Source: Common Sense Conspiracy

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I remember I got overheated once in a softball game with my friends like 3 years ago, I didn't stumble at all, I walked over into the bench perfectly fine and then poured water over my head, I felt fine, and continued to play, and about 5-10 minutes later fainted, I was playing shortstop and had to run out for cutoff only moments before fainting, and I didn't stumble once. Also, it was 95 degrees out with high humidity and I was running, this is a 78 degree day with no humidity and she was sitting down and showed no symptoms of overheating. Here is a list of symptoms for overheating.

Heat Exhaustion Symptoms:

HDRKID

She needs to hydrate more. BTW, Marco Rubio is an expert on this one.

RUBIO-IS-THIRSTY.gif

bluejay_1919

Wow! Yeah... The way her body is swaying is not normal at all. I don't know... There is definitely something wrong. I call B.S. On both the heat exhaustion and pneumonia. This is something entirely different.

TimeFlipper

Racist..Sexist..Homophobic..Xenophobic..Islamophobic..Hillary Clintons intel chose exactly the same words as did the, Remain in the EU group of people use in our referendum 3 months ago...Clintons intel failed to realise that the "Remainers" were beaten by the "Leave EU" people! :LOL: So much for Clintons intel researchers, which prompts me say that Trump WILL become the next President of the USA (y)