Video of a cow being abducted by aliens

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Video of a cow being abducted by aliens

It's a video showing a cow being abducted by aliens.
The cow starts going up in the air, and we then see a with disk shape appearing in the sky, just where the cow disapears.

Some say it's fake, they say the video's image quality is too good for a video taken in 1983.

I'm not sure about it, but if it's real, it looks like the aliens don't care about us seeing them. Perhaps they don't know what's a camera !

Num7

Whitelight

Re: Video of cow being abducted by aliens

The cow moving up seems really fluid and the disk in the sky seems like someone just whitened a circle part of the sky.

If you look closely it looks like it was photoshopped cus the cow is moving his head like he's still eating some grass while being lifted.

Or maybe he's looking around like 'WTF?!?!' Haha

It's a cool video though :)

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

If I had Adobe Premier I could totally do this exact same thing. Even still, it looks pretty cool.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I wonder I some aliens would actually take people like that, by lifting them in the air.

Whitelight

It seems so much easier to land and just put them in then take off.

But I guess if your an Alien with cool alien technology, you have to use the beam! And also if you want to be undetected.

I did enjoy the video though!

Num7

Administrator
Staff

It takes less energy to use the beam than to land, wait, restart the spacecraft, and take off !

Whitelight

Well I guess thats logical as well. I just figured it looked cooler using the beam.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

The guy who filmed this is lucky, the aliens could had take him instead of that cow !
I explain in this post what happened to some of my friends a few years ago.
Perhaps the aliens were about to take them with the beam !!! :D

Seriously, I must say that this video tends be one more fake :(
The beam was invented by humans, we imagined it by ourselves !
Aliens may exist, UFOs, etc, but they're not stupid, they know we're watching them.
On the other way, maybe they just don't care to be seen, but in both case, we're the ignorant little earthlings, and we lose !!!

Num7

Whitelight

Yeah it seems like an easy fake.

I think they don't wanna be seen and when we do see them it is by mistake. Their smart but not perfect.

Remember those shows on fox when you were younger? With all the videos of alien sightings. I always loved those :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Well, I never watched fox as a kid, nor do I watch it now, I used to watch french stuff on TV.
We did't have extended cable at home, so we could only watch like 25 less specialized channels.

Translated TV programs about UFO hunters are sometimes a pain to watch, because they are poorly translated.

Num7