Visit by Angels or Just a Waking Dream?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
A few nights ago, I woke up at 2am to real singing. I thought the kids were awake. I guess it was one of those dreams that sounded real because I was waking up. Two children were singing "Olga Hassa", over and over, whatever that means. It was really, really bizarre. I actually heard the singing. I googled the worlds and they translate to Holy Peace or Especially Holy. Do you think I was dying on account of my sleep apnea? Never had this happen before. Sometimes when I sleep, I dream of a loud knock on the door and it wakes me up (maybe stop breathing)... Either that or angels were visiting me. Was it just a realistic dream?

TnWatchdog

I look at this as being a 'positive' event in your life, whether it be real or a dream. I feel the angels are telling you that they are watching over you and your family and are there to protect and guide you thru the times we live in.
I have had similar situations in my life, regarding angels, and have found that everything is improving for me as I feel I am being somewhat guided or led by them.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I had a strange happening similar to yours which left me stunned as well. I awoke one morning to hear the sound of a capacitor charging up. Something that used to be pretty common with an old camera flash device. But there is nothing in my room that could have made that sound. Yet there I was wide awake hearing a sound that seamed to be happening right next to me.

I haven't ever experienced anything like this before. So it was something new. But I reasoned that since it happened upon wakening, that maybe part of my brain was still in the dream state manifesting a sound dream.

Or maybe invisible intruders.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The two strange words go together perfectly via their meaning. I never knew the meanings of those words/names before. How did my subconcious know the meaning if it were a dream? Or just a coincidence?

Einstein - invisible intruders. LOL. That sounds more exciting. :) You mess with time travel, though, so I think anything is possible with you. :)

Voyageur

You probably know already my opinion on this subject, but say it anyway; absolutely you were in contact an angelic world. No doubt. No matter did you create a vortex that allowed their energy to come in your world in a way that you experienced it as singing, did they send those children to you for bringing the message or were you In their world and after you came back you kept the frequency in a way you remembered this.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You probably know already my opinion on this subject, but say it anyway; absolutely you were in contact an angelic world. No doubt. No matter did you create a vortex that allowed their energy to come in your world in a way that you experienced it as singing, did they send those children to you for bringing the message or were you In their world and after you came back you kept the frequency in a way you remembered this.

I'm not sure. I think they came to this world. I heard some of the singing in my own house and it faded as I awakened.

Krish

Perhaps more like spirits unless you are directly working for God and had some issues...then Angel will come forward....Our immediate connection is Spirit World...always...and they can take any visual form...even God does that....but rarely...due to a big Universe...