Voices & dreams Maybe ghosts/grey monsters?

NeedHelp

I hope I am posting in the correct thread. We are two years into our new to us home. It was built in 1948 and we are only the second owners of the property.
I had rearranged my daughters room when she was about 6 months old (She is now 1) placing her crib near the back part of the room near the window. She hated it. She would scream not cry until I picked her up. That is when I had a dream that there was 3 kids playing in the corner of her room. The corner area I put her crib. They were very menacing and I was overly annoyed that they were being mean. They insisted I play with them. Then a tall guy came into the room and already being annoyed I raised my voice and said GREAT I suppose you're a ghost too!!??

Next day I moved my daughters crib back and not only did she stop crying but, she didn't want anything to do with that corner of the room.

About a month or so after that My husband and I decided to move our bedroom upstairs. Right after I got our bed in place I laid down to relax and then out of nowhere I heard very clearly a man say "GET OUT"

That whole night I tried sleeping I felt uncomfortable and we moved everything back the way it was the next day. My oldest (he was 19 at the time) moved back up there and said he never heard or felt anything weird.
Fast forward a year my oldest moved out about 2 weeks ago and we gave that room to our ten year old. We fixed it up for him new shelf's bed set etc..We helped make the room his even staying the night up there with him and watching movies with him to help him adjust to the new change.

I forgot about the get out incident until this morning when my son came running downstairs scared out of his mind. He had a nightmare that a grey monster was staring at him and said I'm going to control you! Then it started running at him and my son described a feeling of being inside of himself and being able to see but, not being able to control himself any longer.

so I'm not sure if its the room or just life? But, I am wondering if I should just move him downstairs into my daughters room and move my daughter into my bedroom (We have a big closet nook area that would work perfect for her. )

But, then my brain goes into crazy mode. (What if that dream was placed there to get you to move him downstairs so he is closer to the ghost boys) But, what if I leave him up there and he is harmed by whatever the thing is that told me to get out when I moved up there.

Then my rational brain says This is all stupid maybe he is just going through too many changes and it would be a good idea to move him back downstairs because the changes were to big for him to handle.

I don't know I'm scared but, feel so stupid that this is even a problem I am having and could really use some kind of direction.. Thank you!

BlastTyrant

Welcome, hope we can guide you a little bit here.

There are several things you can do to Confirm that there is something there and to find out what they want "Assuming you really want to know" one is to leave a Pencil and Paper in the room ask a question and leave, come back see if there is anything there. The other is a EVP session, a-lot of Paranormal groups don't charge and would be willing to come in and kind of go over the rooms for you if you needed, finding out what they want can help with what you need to do.

Also i would move him away from the man, the children seem to most likely be a Residual thing, but if the Male is the prominent one you will want to move them out of his area.

Now stress can play a big part in paranormal activity, they can feed off the stress and negative energy and use it to power them self's, sadly there isn't a whole lot you can do about it, try to be positive and keep the house hold positive, avoid unnecessary conflicts or arguments, and if it gets worse you will need to reach out to a Church and have them perform a blessing on the house "Most Church's will without question, just say you would like it". If the blessing doesn't seem to help "or potentially make things worse" you may have to look into a exorcism of the house.

Always listen to your kids, especially younger one's as they are more prone to spirits than we are, the older we are the more we lose touch, so always take what your kids say seriously, especially if he is saying a person is taking him over, i would move him and see if it helps.

You can also "assuming you have the time" go to the library and have them help look up the history of the house, see if anything pops up there.
-------------------------------
Now for the Non paranormal side,
Invest in a EMF detector and scan the house, you can get them for fairly cheap, or hire a electrician to go over the wiring, if you have bad wiring and high EMF's it can cause serious symptoms like what you are describing. "EMF - Elector magnetic Field" These usually come from old Copper lines and exposed wires and fuse boxes, this could be a issues especially in a older house.

Also make sure you do not have any forum of Chemicals expose, Paint cans, pesticide, etc etc in the house, the fumes of these can get in the air and cause issues as well.

And stress is a big factor as well, too much stress can cause restless sleep and nightmares, these nightmares can seem very real but are nothing more than dreams, so consider taking a break, a long weekend or go get a massage and relax, take the kids some where to have fun. Remember Kids can pick up on stress even if they do not see it or know what is going on and this in return can stress them out.

Knowledge is power, research books at the library on Spirits and other potential issues with the house.

Hope this helps a bit ^_^ and Good luck, feel free to ask any other questions you may have.

NeedHelp

Thank you for your help. I went ahead and moved everything around and placed a paper and pencil on a table in the same area the bed was and asked if there was anyone in there and what they want. I forgot to add in my original post that we do in fact live under power lines & a jet fuel pipe line for the local air force base is buried under the street right in front of our house. There is also some kind of car mechanic fix up old car shop type thing next door. They once where spraying something so toxic it filled the backyard with a white haze and I was forced to stay in my garage until the smell and whatever it was settled. In addtion to all that we still have knob and tube wiring in our old house. And of course the stress will be taken care of pronto!
Thank you for answering I already feel better and I will update with any good or bad events.

BlastTyrant

Okay, so the power lines can indeed have negative effects, but if they are up to date then have a coating that shouldn't be too big of a issue, i know we got the annoying humming from ours lol.

I would have a electrician come in and go over the wiring. Assuming you have the Funds, that would be a good place to start, also if you have suspicions you can have them look at the fuel line, but if that bad boy was leaking you'd know.

Results may not be instant, but these are things to look over :) Good luck! and keep us updated!

Wee

I agree with what Blast Tyrant said....just be careful if you try to make contact. Sometimes, if an entity realizes that you are aware of their presence, it can make things worse; however, sometimes it can make things better. Just be careful...look up a history of the property/land. Sometimes that can help aid you with answers. Good luck to you, be safe