Waco type events described by John Titor

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
For years this is what I have been waiting for! John Titor described waco type events! They are gaining momentum in 2012! Today it was in Topeka, Kansas!

Oregon shooting: Panicked people run from mall - CSMonitor.com

Two Officers Shot And Killed In Topeka, Suspect Shot And Killed

These aren't Waco type events. In a Waco type event, the government comes in and murders droves of citizens and then makes up a story to justify the murdering of innocent civilians. I haven't seen any type of misbehavior by the government yet concerning Waco type events since way before JT.

titorite

Are you sure waco type events did not mean government misconduct... or federal cops behaving like criminals? Or just federal cops....

I've always thought it was a warning about federal cops and that sort of thing..

Liberty

For years this is what I have been waiting for! John Titor described waco type events! They are gaining momentum in 2012! Today it was in Topeka, Kansas!

These aren't Waco type events. In a Waco type event, the government comes in and murders droves of citizens and then makes up a story to justify the murdering of innocent civilians. I haven't seen any type of misbehavior by the government yet concerning Waco type events since way before JT.

Waco type events are STANDOFFS period! From a civilian mind they dont count! From a law enforcement background to a military background, These are STANDOFFS! Police vs Citizens.

" A Waco type event every week."- John Titor

At Waco we had government armed troops against the people! Then ask yourself a question Einstein. What event would lead up to Waco type events? After this school shooting! This is whats going on across the country!

Paragould Daily Press: Serving Greene County, Arkansas > Top Story

From today to the new year! Watch what happens!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Waco type events are STANDOFFS period! From a civilian mind they dont count! From a law enforcement background to a military background, These are STANDOFFS! Police vs Citizens.

" A Waco type event every week."- John Titor

At Waco we had government armed troops against the people! Then ask yourself a question Einstein. What event would lead up to Waco type events? After this school shooting! This is whats going on across the country!

Paragould Daily Press: Serving Greene County, Arkansas > Top Story

From today to the new year! Watch what happens!

Well, if you wanted this to be a Waco type event, then imagine the government going into the school and slaughtering all those children. And of course there would be a manufactured story to make it legitimate. But that's not the way it went down.

Samstwitch

Strange that you should create a thread on this topic as I was thinking the SAME THING yesterday. I remembered what John said about "Waco type" events, and I wondered if these random killings were something he related to. However, Waco was law enforcement attacking citizens, so I brushed it off. But who knows...only John knows. Perhaps he was referencing the use of shootouts with guns. There have been several incidents recently between shooters and law enforcement officers.

Anonynez

Ive always been perplexed by his Waco reference. Waco must have been a relatively strong talking point in the future, because it is barely a talking point as we approach its 20th anniversary. Maybe his father spoke about it, being that he was from W. Texas. Thats not out of the question. However, let us for a moment assume that he was referring to a different 'Waco Type Event". The public lynchings that took place in Waco from the late 19th well into the early 20th century, perhaps. These lynchings were violent, they were public, they were not subjective to race, and they were very controversial. In fact, some of the most controversial and ideological changes made in that area, came from these public lynchings and the distaste that the locals developed after pictures of these acts were nationally published.

The Branch Davidian event is the easiest to point to, but JT didnt make a direct correlation to it. He simply said "A Waco Type Event". Although a police state, or federal authority (JANET RENO), invading American property and murdering women and children is most likely the cryptic culprit here, IT IS conceivable (even if only for thinking out of the boxes sake) to think that the image of nearly sixty years of consistent public lynchings would have stood the test of time over the story of David Koresh....with regard to the study of American History of course. If you research the city of Waco, you will actually find more information on these public displays of hatred and violence, and how they changed the community as a whole (which was kind of JT's MO). In the city of Waco, the Branch Davidian incident is actually reduced to a by-line or a reference to a wiki article. Tis easier to forget one incident in 1993. Tis not so easy to erase sixty years of innocent killings. Merely pointing out that the Branch Davidian incident wasnt the only life altering Waco Event in our history.

I could TOTALLY be thinking too farrr out of the box on this one, but I like to look deeper than the obvious when it comes to JT. Have to cover all of the basis with him. You just never know. He was a clever dude, and he wanted you to think.

Then again, I am still at work on Christmas eve and I could be suffering from Cabin Fever. I should probably go home and drink some small batch bourbon by the tree. ;)

Merry Christmas Everyone! :D

Octavusprime

I think Waco was still fresh in everyone's mind at the time JT spoke and was just used to illustrate the US desire to squash any radicals with guns and the inherent danger of a police state.