Waiting on HDR

Tron1

I am waiting to hear from hdrkid on my order on an hdr. Fully equipped. If anyone would like to help pitch in we could have one for the small group of time travellers. paying for it to be shipped far away is out of question but if cmac jasp andother's that are good to go i would be willing to meet them as for a send off if you would pitch in. Or we could give num7 it for a pass on type of thing. thinking smart like this could help people. IKE is included on this convo. Those capable of travel. land!!!not sea.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Congrats Tron!

I'm waiting a HDR device too, just paid HDRKID this morning after we agreed on a price for the 2012 HDR he lent me 4 years ago. Since that specific device was a good fit for me, it made sense to acquire it, instead of risking getting a device that doesn't work for me... Can't wait to own that HDR.

Let us know when you get yours!

TimeFlipper

Congrats Tron!

I'm waiting a HDR device too, just paid HDRKID this morning after we agreed on a price for the 2012 HDR he lent me 4 years ago. Since that specific device was a good fit for me, it made sense to acquire it, instead of risking getting a device that doesn't work for me... Can't wait to own that HDR.

Let us know when you get yours!
I hope you paid for a "used" HDR and not the full new price :LOL:

Zeirbah

I'd recommend making an HDR unit since it's cheaper. I'll probably get schematics of my unit that me and my Papa made.

HDRKID

Hi num, I am getting the 2012 unit ready for you. Talked to Steven Gibbs today and he says that he is doing better and can move his bad arm some. I need to buy some bubble wrap.