Waiting on HDR

TimeFlipper

Looks fine to me. I got all my info to make mine from HDRKID.
Did you mean that the curly guitar lead headband was ok to use, or would you prefer to use the headband i showed in the pic i just posted?

I preferred to make the time coil like Steven Gibbs makes them. I even counted how many coil turns were in one of Steven time coils.
But Einstein..The point ian making is that Num7 received his magnet and a curly guitar lead which he feels should be used as a headband..However when i looked at the schematics of HDR`s on a website, all the time coils had curly guitar leads, and the only headband that i saw for the HDR was totally different from a curly guitar lead and i left a picture of it on this thread last night..

HDRKID said last night Num7 should be careful as to where he puts the time coils into the HDR sockets...
So, is Num7 only "thinking" that he should be using the curly guitar lead as a headband?
Iam only concerned in safety factors for Num7...nothing else :cautious:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here are a couple of pics that refer to the time coils. One shows it as being called a head band.

hyp.gif

hyp2.gif

TimeFlipper

@Einstein Im sorry mate but you havent supplied a clear answer to my question, so please communicate with Num7 yourself on this matter..
My only concern is for Num7 and his safety..And im out of this thread as from now...

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Received the HDR itself today!

I'm waiting for some tips and tricks from HDRKID, and I should be good to go.

IMG_20160524_184453.jpg

Tron1

try to counter rotate the rubbing plate that looks good if you want to go backwards opposite for forward's.