Wanna talk about orbs?

Servantis

Okay first let me explain a bit on how my life seems to work with the paranormal or just straight out strange since it goes two ways I either just see something while I'm doing something or when ever I have something good happen I get an equal amount of (to be polite) manure heaped on me.

This fits in with orbs as the last two months I thought I was set with a special young lady and I was very happy,in accordance with my dumb luck everything that could go wrong has gone wrong and "it" started happening again I started seeing little to large orbs of light in my peripheral vision,pure white and akin to a camera flash going off...never talk to many about this as they always say I need to see a doctor,thing is I've seen these before but never constantly just at certain times,generally when stuff is going bonkers I see these buggers.

My first real encounter with this I don't remember but I suspect all my life as I do have this habit of attracting this kind of thing,but the most memorable was around the early part of the 2000's maybe between 2003 to 2005 I've lived all my life with my grandmother until she passed in 2008 and this was while she was alive and we lived in an piece of land here in WV we moved to from CA in 1991-she told me to go to the out building we had and get some food from the chest freezer,I did so and it was around one thirty in the morning,you went up a walkway and across the gravel road to get to it and as I was just about to set my foot on the gravel road I saw what looked like a camera flash off to my left,now I have a habit of having a pistol with me so I kind of let my hand wander over to it while I looked left to see what it was...well I got more of a look then I bargained for! what I saw was the size of a human from the waist up and seemingly made of pure light and it was close,too damn close,within a couple feet of me and it was moving.

This is where it gets wild it actually "floated" from my left to about right in front of me and vanished,what made it stick in my mind more then anything was the facts that first it was human formed,it had bloody arms and a head! then the fact that it being the middle of the night this thing radiated no light,none,it was like it was made of light but it didn't shine out at all it was like a person was just walking by me and poof! gone.

As of right now I've had a rough week,Ms.young lady turned out to be a flake of sorts and it went nowhere and I'm coming down from that and wondering what my next move is and guess what? yep tonight as I was doing some things I catch sight of what looked like a blasted camera flash in front of my curtained window,at first thought it was outside but when I went over it again I realized it was inside so it's back for some reason.

The one thing I don't care for the last few months I've seen them is for whatever reason the sight of them is accompanied with a strong feeling of fear,tonight was no different when I saw that flash my first thought was to make sure the pistol was close at hand and loaded,I just felt deathly afraid for a minute or so until I shook it off and just said "meh,you want me? come get me" which is always what I do when I run into something that brings fear which I know is of the unusual.

I have many.many stories to share like this and I'll share them with you,like the above I had many things like this happen on the old place and I honestly moved out after my grandmother passed as I felt if I stayed something bad would happen to me,the place was some serious bad voodoo...like the time I ran into (for lack of better words) a ghost werewolf.

Miscellaneous

Hello, I just want to share some info from my benefactor. He had a similar question from a user so I'll just post the screenshots here. I think you'll learn more from this. He had some kind of communication with a being out of the blue one day and had lots of knowledge and not just entities and such. He is yet to publish his works and make a site sharing his knowledge. This is just scratching the surface:

c2fa36_347dca20f7db416b84b4e143b28ec58e.jpg

V9YBDL0.png

GWUbGmn.png

bMvqjhC.png

ihx7WOb.png

7RNsXAI.png

pL5NGYU.png

Servantis

Interesting,makes some sense if you realize the whole universe i.e. planets and stars bare a startling resemblance to the human body,the cells that make it up (at least that's what it reminds me of)

I also have that "sixth sense" that sometimes tells me to get my sweet behind out of a place,know what? I listen I figger if I've no reason to fight or tangle with whatever is there then it's a good time to scram.
And I've had times when I know something was going to happen,and again I'll change my plans if I feel doing something isn't a good idea.

To me this is just normal,to most others it's "superstitious"

Miscellaneous

Interesting,makes some sense if you realize the whole universe i.e. planets and stars bare a startling resemblance to the human body,the cells that make it up (at least that's what it reminds me of)

I also have that "sixth sense" that sometimes tells me to get my sweet behind out of a place,know what? I listen I figger if I've no reason to fight or tangle with whatever is there then it's a good time to scram.
And I've had times when I know something was going to happen,and again I'll change my plans if I feel doing something isn't a good idea.

To me this is just normal,to most others it's "superstitious"
I think that you should post some of your experiences. If only to keep this thread going. I honestly want to draw in more viewers so they can see the screenshots but I think life experiences about orbs can keep this thread going for some time. Well, if you feel like posting them.

AAM

Optimist
Hello, I just want to share some info from my benefactor. He had a similar question from a user so I'll just post the screenshots here. I think you'll learn more from this. He had some kind of communication with a being out of the blue one day and had lots of knowledge and not just entities and such. He is yet to publish his works and make a site sharing his knowledge. This is just scratching the surface:

c2fa36_347dca20f7db416b84b4e143b28ec58e.jpg

V9YBDL0.png

GWUbGmn.png

bMvqjhC.png

ihx7WOb.png

7RNsXAI.png

pL5NGYU.png
Wow very insightful id like to purchase his book when it comes out. Thx for sharing
reading.gif

Miscellaneous

Thank you. I'll post when he finishes his website/books. But it might take time (especially the books) because he doesn't really care for money and plans to make the pdf file of his books free. Ever since he communicated with this being, he pretty much understood a lot of stuff such as how we humans care for money above all else. I don't really want to reply much about his work if someone asks me because I don't know much myself aside from the info he shared. He wants to stay clear from drama, religious talks (I did said that he also gained knowledge and understanding other than entities and such), etc. until he finishes his work. He says that even if he did share a single chapter of M.O.E.E (or moee. As in Matter Organic Energy Element) it would take a single whole book to fill, and sharing a bit of info from moee would take a very long post (such as the screenshots for example) along with the examples of the certain topic for us to understand. He's not native speaker of English and he's not really the type to over formalizing stuff like this. Other than that, he says he's not interested in reading books, never knew how to build a website until the being came, not good at English etc. And he still wonders why he was given such information instead of other people.

c2fa36_b8bbf662bf5149daaf46b9ed42968270.jpg

c2fa36_86f08b194db742d480adbdc61df47668.jpg

c2fa36_2b2c34e67d6a4abb95b987b0bb13d468.jpg

c2fa36_e6376008769a4180a556375dc78a5e2e.jpg

c2fa36_92f821f85b434addba49e71bd63b3121.jpg

c2fa36_06f6d4a9735f4bd788f21a0d77a0c31b.jpg

c2fa36_ba576864f17b4614bb700cf05fc84157.jpg

c2fa36_502e9adc2720414eac9a2994e4fddf94.jpg

c2fa36_c5e3965c9a4444dfb55158e573e21e06.jpg
Here's his youtube moee account: Moee Thedream

Sorry if I derailed the thread a bit but I couldn't resist sharing the information ::LOL::

Last edited:

AAM

Optimist
Thank you. I'll post when he finishes his website/books. But it might take time (especially the books) because he doesn't really care for money and plans to make the pdf file of his books free. Ever since he communicated with this being, he pretty much understood a lot of stuff such as how we humans care for money above all else. I don't really want to reply much about his work if someone asks me because I don't know much myself aside from the info he shared. He wants to stay clear from drama, religious talks (I did said that he also gained knowledge and understanding other than entities and such), etc. until he finishes his work. He says that even if he did share a single chapter of M.O.E.E (or moee. As in Matter Organic Energy Element) it would take a single whole book to fill, and sharing a bit of info from moee would take a very long post (such as the screenshots for example) along with the examples of the certain topic for us to understand. He's not native speaker of English and he's not really the type to over formalizing stuff like this. Other than that, he says he's not interested in reading books, never knew how to build a website until the being came, not good at English etc. And he still wonders why he was given such information instead of other people.

c2fa36_b8bbf662bf5149daaf46b9ed42968270.jpg

c2fa36_86f08b194db742d480adbdc61df47668.jpg

c2fa36_2b2c34e67d6a4abb95b987b0bb13d468.jpg

c2fa36_e6376008769a4180a556375dc78a5e2e.jpg

c2fa36_92f821f85b434addba49e71bd63b3121.jpg

c2fa36_06f6d4a9735f4bd788f21a0d77a0c31b.jpg

c2fa36_ba576864f17b4614bb700cf05fc84157.jpg

c2fa36_502e9adc2720414eac9a2994e4fddf94.jpg

c2fa36_c5e3965c9a4444dfb55158e573e21e06.jpg
Here's his youtube moee account: Moee Thedream

Sorry if I derailed the thread a bit but I couldn't resist sharing the information ::LOL::
Thank you for your reply

Servantis

Honestly my other encounters with orbs haven't been that interesting,just flashes of light out of the corners of my eyes.

But I've run into all kinds of things in my life and I'll share them over time and engage in conversations with you folks,I do find the unusual very worth digging into,there is WAY more out there then the majority believes in.

Pegii

Honestly my other encounters with orbs haven't been that interesting,just flashes of light out of the corners of my eyes.

But I've run into all kinds of things in my life and I'll share them over time and engage in conversations with you folks,I do find the unusual very worth digging into,there is WAY more out there then the majority believes in.
has anything unusual or mysterious happened with the orbs