Want to start business from home. help me out..

Minita

Hey! all I am looking to start a business from home as i have no funds to raise for a big business. The idea it to start from small. The drawback is i have no thorough knowledge about business just whatever but i think starting small can help me to learn. I want to start PR co. which will help clients to built an image in the market and society and will promote it's products and services. I know what i want to do but still somethings are unsolved.
You all can share something you know. Should i make it Sole proprietor or LLC co.?
Should i hire an assistant?Do i need to issue shares before starting? as i am starting from home i think i don't need to.

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis.
Starting a business...If possible don't quit your day job. If you are currently employed keep the check and benefits coming as you can start something on the side and grow from there. It is good that you know what you want as having a goal, target, is very important. If you don't have a target, how can you hit it? Look at what other people in similar organizations are doing...copy successful people if at all possible. I am not saying copy their ads or policies but learn from what makes them successful and learn to offer something different...additional...think outside the box! Tell everyone what you are doing. If someone asks how you are...say, fine and I've been very busy helping customers with their PR needs. Drumming up business is what pays the bills. Legal stuff depends on what state or country you are in. Learn from others what to do and more importantly what not to do. Become a magnet...absorbing the positive others have to offer and repel negative. Make sure you don't mistake negative for constructive advice that makes you aware of what could happen is you take the wrong road or step towards reaching your goal. To me "negative" are people that think every day is a bad one... Good luck!

Minita

Welcome to Paranormalis.
Starting a business...If possible don't quit your day job. If you are currently employed keep the check and benefits coming as you can start something on the side and grow from there. It is good that you know what you want as having a goal, target, is very important. If you don't have a target, how can you hit it? Look at what other people in similar organizations are doing...copy successful people if at all possible. I am not saying copy their ads or policies but learn from what makes them successful and learn to offer something different...additional...think outside the box! Tell everyone what you are doing. If someone asks how you are...say, fine and I've been very busy helping customers with their PR needs. Drumming up business is what pays the bills. Legal stuff depends on what state or country you are in. Learn from others what to do and more importantly what not to do. Become a magnet...absorbing the positive others have to offer and repel negative. Make sure you don't mistake negative for constructive advice that makes you aware of what could happen is you take the wrong road or step towards reaching your goal. To me "negative" are people that think every day is a bad one... Good luck!
Thanks a lot.

You should start out as a Sole proprietor because it is going to be more costly to have it as an LLC co. Also you should check with you state in regards to filing fees if you decide to go the LLC route. Fees differ according to the state in which the LLC co. is formed. Best of luck. Love and Light Vamp1r3Goddess :)

Minita

I also think it's better to start with sole proprietorship and latter when expanding i can convert it into LLC.