War Propaganda: Bogus “Infant Incubator” Testimony Used to Justify Gulf War

Samstwitch

I remember this girl's testimony as justification for the Gulf War. It disgusts me how the American people are lied to by the government. It disgusts me how the people are manipulated to support wars. It's all part of the NWO agenda. I have not supported any wars in my lifetime, because I knew they were not justified. (However, I would have supported intervention in the Genocide that happened in Ruwanda.) I would support a Civil War to restore our Constitution Rights, a Revolution, if it happened on a mass scale.

The following testimony was given by a girl known only as Nayirah. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud bin Nasir Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has largely come to be regarded as wartime propaganda. Source: Nayirah (testimony) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

War Propaganda: Bogus “Infant Incubator” Testimony Used to Justify Gulf War

Last edited:

Samstwitch

The U.S. Government is using the same propaganda tactics (lies, lies, and more lies) to start a war with Syria. Obama ALWAYS uses children to sway the public! These photos are most likely staged! Don't believe it, don't fall for propaganda!

Syria children.jpg