Water Lily vs Aevi Vegr

Liberty

Looks like we have TWO time travelers HERE at the same time. I want the both of you to post away. Inquiring minds want to know. ;)

What does our government and military know about time travel?

Water_Lily

Ah, I didn't notice the "both of you" word, I'm sorry.

Regarding the military and the government's knowledge about time traveling, it's access to the public weren't allowed by the government, and it was fully banned. The knowledge of time traveling activities were kept classified by the government at that point of time, only both the military's and the government know the secret behind time traveling. And also, at this point of time, time traveling were only considered as military's most important property, and it was also firstly founded by a scientist (or a pair of scientists? I don't remember). After it's own founding, the aspect of time traveling has been used heavily by the military circa around the middle of 2020 era - 2030 era.

But though, I'm smart enough to bypass the government and the military's banning over a public access of time traveling machines. I strongly supported America, and yet my curiosity over time traveling aspects has grown overtime before I've started creating my own time traveling machine (and also a portable one!).
My own home country -- at those point of time -- has been overwhelmed by it's crazed amount of criminal activities, such as robbing, sexual assaults and corruption behind the law-related organizations and such, and I gave up siding with Indonesia and later fully supports America, it's governmental activities, laws, technologies, economics etc.

I don't have more detailed knowledge about time traveling and such, I only knew it's own history.

R

Last edited:

Frog186

Hi Water_Lily I'm Frog I have a few questions for you if you have some sparetime to answer them it would be most appreciated sorry I haven't been on the forum in a long time because I have been busy lately well thanks for answering these questions for me and thanks for talking with me:

1. What year are you from and how old are you in general and in private?

2. What kind and types of technology and science do you have in the future?

3. Is everything digital or virtual in the future?

4. What kind and types of libraries, government, and historical buildings and etc do you have in the future?

5. What kind and type of time machines do you have and do aliens exist in your future?

6. last question Do wormholes exist in your future?

thanks for everything and thanks for taking the time and patience for me I hope you have a great day and sorry if I am boring to you well I will talk with you later on see ya later and I believe that the philadelphia experiment and montauk project happened in our timeline and I already know that our government already has time machines and other technology as well they don't want to make it public though because of panic and so much more then everyone would want a time machine in order to go on vacation and so forth well go to leave now!

Water_Lily

Hello,
-- I'm from the 2040 year, as of that point of year, I'm already 39 years old after I departed to the 2013 year.
-- I'm not a scientist whatsoever, but I created my own portable time traveling device/machine, so that's probably the only technology-related object that I made!
-- Everything would be digital as of the 2040 era. But I could speculate that everything would turn virtual as of the latter half of the 2040 era.
-- I don't fully understand the fourth question you've asked me, but to summarize the confusion; I don't have anything interesting in particular though, aside from my experiments on the aspects of time traveling and such which has given birth my wonderful non-fiction novels.
-- I can't clearly describe on how my own time traveling machine looks like, but I guarantee you, it would fit in your fingers and hands!
And regarding the existence of aliens in my own timeline, it's existence is still a mystery to be honest.
-- I'm not sure if the mentioned people has finished yet, but I reckon there's a pair of scientists and science investigator currently inspecting on the existence of wormholes.

Ahah, it's actually because of people would actually misuse time traveling machines to be honest. :D Some would go back in time to change the history in a bad way and such, so that's actually why the government has banned a public access to time traveling machines they had!

But over the time though, there are some people that are trying to make a duplicate of time traveling machines the government and the military already had, and almost every single of the duplicates they've made cannot be used whatsoever.

No problem, and have a good day my good sir!

R

Water_Lily

Ah, if you're confused with the age that are on my profile, I actually set my birthdate on "November 2, 1985", not "November 2, 2001", I've felt like this site does not allow someone with their birth year on the 2000's, so I've set it on 1985!
I just wanna summarize the confusion there. :p

R

Anonynez

I'm sorry, but my vote is for Aevi on this one. I do not feel that Water_Lily is a TT. I always like to give the benefit of the doubt, but there simply is no benefit to give; only doubt. Aevi is very strong in his conviction and his ability to properly answer questions with sound and knowledgeable information gives him the leg up on this one.

Anonynez

Might I also add that WL's vernacular and frequent usage of emojis is a strong giveaway for me. Just IMHO

Anonynez

That's because of my limited knowledge about time traveling, to be honest. But it's actually okay!

R

How can you have such a limited knowledge of Time Travel, yet you claim to have invented your own time traveling device? Furthermore, if you have such limited knowledge of time travel why would JT (an experienced TT'r) entrust you not only to use his very precious and very necessary machine, but also to write a biography about him? That's not Titors style by any stretch of the imagination. More than likely he would have been very weary of you wanting to write anything about him at all. No offense, I want all of the alleged TTs to be the real deal, but your story is very hard to swallow.

Water_Lily

Still, an opinion is an opinion!

About that, me and my technician made a duplicate of John's time traveling machine engine parts, and modified them a little bit, and of course, my technician played a big part during my own time traveling machine creation. I only played the part as the designer of the time traveling machine, and yet, John himself already had my permission to make a duplicate of it's engine parts.

R