Water Lily vs Aevi Vegr

Water_Lily

Well, he's pretty nice to let me borrow his time traveling machine for a little bit, just to differ it's aspect between mine's and his's.

But though, my story is a believe or not believe story. Regardless, it's your choice to believe on my story or to not believe on my story.

R

Anonynez

Can you indulge me and explain what parts you used exactly?
How did you retrofit them into a preexisting model that you and your technician had readily available?
Can you explain how you used these parts without disrupting very important features, such as the VGL or the atomic clocks?
What type of vehicle did you use to transport the machine and yourself?
What would you say your divergence was each time you used the machine?
Did your multiple jumps alter the divergence each time?
Were you able to calculate the percentage of divergence each time?
Did your tampering with the machine alter it's ability in any way? If so, in what ways was the machine effected?
Can you explain the physics involved and how the machine operated in order to properly time travel?

Anonynez

I think the idea that JT would let anyone use his machine, let alone take parts out of it :ROFLMAO:....is the nail in the coffin here. No way, no how, ain't happening bud.

"My C204? Yeaahhhh surrrrre. Take for it a spin. As a matter of fact, disassemble it, take parts from it, and use them for your own machine. They're all universal parts anyway. Nothing special about TIME MACHINES! They're just like Legos."

Sorry WL. I officially deem you DEBUNKED! IMHO.

Samstwitch

According to JT's Mother, he guarded the Time Machine with his life (paraphrasing). I don't remember exactly what she said about John protecting it, but she suggests it somewhere in her notes in the book.

Water_Lily

Yes, I'm trying to fit into the community a little bit by being more friendly. I'm sorry, I'll try to act a little bit mature now.

And I'm not taking the engine parts directly off of his own time traveling machine, we've just made the duplicate of it.

And regarding the questions:
-- I'm using the same type of engine parts he used for his own time traveling machine, but we somewhat modified the engine parts by firstly shrinking the size of the parts so it would fit in my own time traveling machine.
My time traveling machine is like a metal bracelet, to say the least.
-- I quite don't understand your question. I'm not very superior at English.
-- I quite don't understand to be honest, because I had a limited amount of detailed science knowledge, and like I said before; my technician played a big part of my own time traveling machine's construction, so he probably would be the one that understands your question.
-- I didn't install the device on any some sort of vehicles or something, like I've said before; it's a time traveling device (but I considered it as a machine) that would fit in your hands like a bracelet.
-- I would be totally horrified, because I installed a small device inside my time traveling machine that would prevent the divergence percentage on getting higher and higher.
-- No, I guess not.
-- Yes, my own tampering somewhat created a limitation where I cannot go to the years like the 1800 - 1700's.
-- It's hard to explain on how my time traveling device worked; but overall, it's just a "one click-go" device.

R

Anonynez

Yes, I'm trying to fit into the community a little bit by being more friendly. I'm sorry, I'll try to act a little bit mature now.

And I'm not taking the engine parts directly off of his own time traveling machine, we've just made the duplicate of it.

And regarding the questions:
-- I'm using the same type of engine parts he used for his own time traveling machine, but we somewhat modified the engine parts by firstly shrinking the size of the parts so it would fit in my own time traveling machine.
-- I quite don't understand your question. I'm not very superior at English.
-- I quite don't understand to be honest, because I had a limited amount of detailed science knowledge, and like I said before; my technician played a big part of my own time traveling machine's construction, so he probably would be the one that understands your question.
-- I didn't install the device on any some sort of vehicles or something, like I've said before; it's a time traveling device (but I considered it as a machine) that would fit in your hands like a bracelet.
-- I would be totally horrified, because I installed a small device inside my time traveling machine that would prevent the divergence percentage on getting higher and higher.
-- No, I guess not.
-- Yes, my own tampering somewhat created a limitation where I cannot go to the years like the 1800 - 1700's.
-- It's hard to explain on how my time traveling device worked; but overall, it's just a "one click-go" device.

R

Best of luck to you.

Samstwitch

Like in Honey I Shrunk the Kids? :eek:

So you wear it around your wrist?

Is this a teenager? ;)

Water_Lily

Yes, and it's pretty much like the one's you see in the video game Singularity that my 12 year old self has used to play.
And no, though, I actually meant; resizing not shrinking. The amount of time me and my technician put to resize the engine parts took almost 2 years for us. It's kinda pressuring because I also had a novel to work on at that point of time, so yes.

Last edited: