We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamleon97

Dick Pic Sender
Adamleon97

I think it would be great if you could get Tre and Matt to come and join us too. Maybe get a think tank going.

Our developments are, in essence, a think tank. Upon joining the server you will see our set up on work roles and idea creation and implementation. The investments are for the creation of these technologies and continuing their developments through a corporate setting. Tre has already joined the server and Matt has proven to be somewhat unreliable on the work front and consistently copies or steals ideas.

TimeFlipper

Has anybody at present worked on an idea creation and is now in the process of implementing that idea?
I noticed on your Time Research members link that there are now only photo`s of two guys on it, Matt and Tre..

Has mariya94 and Pegii moved onto another section as their photo`s are missing, and there were also photo`s of other males on that link when you first showed it last month, have they also moved onto another section?..

JustMe

Just caught up on this whole idea of Adams. Is he insane? Dyson swarms? Blowing up planets? We can't even build a craft to survive the heat and radiation of going that close to the sun let alone mining and blowing up a planet and creating 1km square sheets of foil in space!

What next? Making a time machine out of a broken radio and a pringles can?

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Not every new member is a hoaxer. Adam already provided us with more value and quality information than Lussorio the Pringles can guy came up with.

Yes, the Dyson Swarm idea is crazy. It's a thought-provoking theory that is impossible right now but might become a reality in the future, much like cellphones, tablets and curved screens. I think it's worth discussing, either for the thought process or the entertainment. (Who doesn't like cool sci-fi gadgets!)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That Dyson Swarm idea was the red flag that scared me away. Anyone who had a requirement for a high energy application would have gone the free energy route for their needs. The Navy uses Homopolar generators for the very high currents their rail guns use. And plenty of free energy devices are there for the taking. And if you could flip the direction of time locally, any battery would charge instead of discharge while in use.

TimeFlipper

Not every new member is a hoaxer. Adam already provided us with more value and quality information than Lussorio the Pringles can guy came up with.

Yes, the Dyson Swarm idea is crazy. It's a thought-provoking theory that is impossible right now but might become a reality in the future, much like cellphones, tablets and curved screens. I think it's worth discussing, either for the thought process or the entertainment. (Who doesn't like cool sci-fi gadgets!)

Im not knocking you Num7, but i must remind you that you cannot compare the Dyson Swarm to cell phones and tablets :D.

Cell Phones and tablets are just a much more sophisticated and smaller way of improving radio communication and the abilities of computers, all done in a very short space of time...By the time the Dyson Swarm might be feasible, we would have mastered safe time-travel and teleportation (i think)..

Just a quick update on cell phones...when a certain radio frequency on your cell phones get too much traffic, you are quickly switched over to another frequency, this is called frequency hopping (y)..The very beautiful Hedy Lamarr who was an American movie actress and inventor, came up with the idea of very fast frequency hopping for keeping radio contacts secret from the Germans during the second world war..

The Germans never knew what the other frequencies were going to be during the frequency hopping situations, and it is said that in the early days of cell phones, the name of Hedy Lamarr cropped up and her frequency hopping invention :)..

Hedy_lamarr_-_1940.jpg

Harte

Just caught up on this whole idea of Adams. Is he insane? Dyson swarms? Blowing up planets? We can't even build a craft to survive the heat and radiation of going that close to the sun let alone mining and blowing up a planet and creating 1km square sheets of foil in space!

Don't be a fool!
It takes a coffee can - a metal one.

Harte

Carl Miller

Teleportation, maybe. But I have a lot of trouble accepting the idea of time travel. We know Penniston states what he went through in the incident in Bentwaters was his future ego visiting him in the present.
I have the company of Richard Dolan relating to that. Now, I think each member has a different view on how he could be contributing to Paranormalis. It is never easy to judge people, unless when they begin asking for money. A guy was doing an experiment on Time Travel. Most people interested in the area remember mad Marcus from Art Bell`s shows.
The guy had got a paraphernalia of equipments which functioning had drawn most of the electrical power of a little town.
You know, we are living in a time of surveillance. It is certain that at least suspicious people dealing with Time Travel investigations or anything concerning new sources of energy are targeted by the institutions. I am not pro nor against anything, on the contrary.
What I comment about belongs to the public knowledge. From this perspective, Professor Opmmur seems to be correct when he affirms anyone dealing with Time Travel devices or anything relating to afore mentioned new sources of energy is taking a considerable risk of losing his life.
It is known the technique of attracting attention to yourself and to your agendas and plans debunking and finding fault with what other participants comment and post in a derogatory way. But we admit that meddling in personal hocus pocus can be detrimental to any website. Here we talk about weird things, but where there is smoke there is fire.
Overlook what I am about to type from now on if it seems too personal and perhaps inconvenient or out of the topic. I am a medium who have practical experiences in working at Paranormal centers. I do not state that I am better and worse comparing to anyone. BUT I do have experience. When I got the chance to share my experiences whether they were from Out of the Body Experience sect or whatever else as bending metal articles, something that I do mostly involuntarily, as the phenomena have been playing cat and rat with me. Anyway even if someone participates in visiting the threads he will surely be contributing. As I have my own source of getting money I discard any possibility of writing a book. First thing= the experiences I have are nothing different from those who have already written a book. Second thing- I hate publicity as a layman, sort of lazy guy from a rural area. I do not buy the idea of asking people money. But I am ready to learn from someone who knows something about Time Travel, an issue and idea that I do not buy for.

Status
Not open for further replies.