We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RexMundi87

Hello again everyone, I know I promised to leave this site but have however decided that the issues and problems that arose from the developments of the server mostly came from the then owner either not putting the necessary time and effort to enforce rules and require a contribution from others (Which ultimately led to individuals contributing nothing and shitposting) or a lack of response on the front by the owner to individuals purposely causing issues and drama.

Because of this, I’ve left the original server and began creating my own content for a couple of weeks now which has shown a lot of fruitful developments. Within the span of only a couple of weeks, we’ve been receiving thousands of views, we’re slowly building up in fan base as well as have a couple of supporters for our Patreon.

After reading more and more messages from people talking about their lost loved ones or mistakes in the past and these heart-breaking stories, I felt that there are many individuals out there that are passionate about the implementations and creation of these technologies. This is why I’m posting the link to the new server along with a few informational pieces for people unsure of who we are.

We are a group of people creating a corporation for the sole purpose of developing time travel technologies. This is going to be a long goal and requires a lot of brilliant minds working hours a day and contributing tons of work. The original issue was time and money, considering we all have our normal lives of which the majority of individuals separate from their “online” lives, it seems ultimately impossible to contribute hours and hours of work. Considering we are creating a business, (maintained by selling simple robotics and other products developed during our pursuits) this helps to create a voice and a source of revenue so that even if our work is unfruitful in our original goal, there is still a future we can create that allows us the money and freedom to continue working and pursuing these goals.

Our rules are simple. You can either work and help contribute research, write-ups, ideas and developments or you can just join, donate monthly (even a dollar donation) and receive a free ride- getting our information, getting weekly written reports of our work and getting to benefit from our contributions.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
How far away are you from creating a functioning machine? I would love to help, would even agree to being a tester if there is a true chance.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I would like to join, merely out of curiosity and interest, but it seems to me that the Discord invite link isn't functional. How may I join?

TimeFlipper

There are some very serious consequences that can occur with time-travelling....For example, if a counter rotating high energy field is sent around the craft that your`e in and without the correct amount of shielding, you could disappear into hyperspace forever..your body could set alight..you could even become stuck half in and half out of the craft and suffer an excruciating death..

Lets assume you have all the necessary shielding from that high energy field, there still needs to a constant frequency circulating the people inside the craft...that frequency will be same frequency as that which flows around our universe and world...Its there for all living creatures to become "locked" (a time-lock") within our own dimension//universe, so when you leave our dimension you will still need that frequency around you for protection...Should you leave the craft in another dimension, you would still need that frequency circulating around you as the frequency of that world and universe, might be very different to ours...

Carl Miller

On Paranormalis we do not condone campaigns gathering money having as premise that we would have means to construct a Time Machine. Let us not stir false hopes in the vulnerable mind of immature people. I want to make clear that we as a whole are not engaged in any plan in any campaigns to get money to develop any type of device.

TimeFlipper

On Paranormalis we do not condone campaigns gathering money having as premise that we would have means to construct a Time Machine. Let us not stir false hopes in the vulnerable mind of immature people. I want to make clear that we as a whole are not engaged in any plan in any campaigns to get money to develop any type of device.

I think adamleon97 understands now that nobody on here will offer him any money at all, my friend..

Num7 made it perfectly clear to him on page one of this thread, that he would not allow anybody to ask for money on Paranormalis, so you can sleep easy now Carl :D..

adamleon has not been back on Paranormalis for several day, so im assuming he wont be joining us again..

Monica Brannan

By the way this guy a fake, deluded pervert who hit on me and called 'insane' for rejected him even though I am a married woman and I'm old enough to be his Mom. He also said disturbing stuff like asking to refer to me as 'Mommy' after I told him my son died.

Status
Not open for further replies.