We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Thanks guys. Joining that Discord group was one of the worst things I ever did
Did you learn from the experience?
At least that would mean something positive came from it.
No more time travel invention groups for you?

What you said (fake) applies to ALL the fringers out there trying to separate you from your cash. Paranormal, pseudohistory, conspiracy, aliens - all of them. Not just online solicitations either. I'm talking about books, lectures, videos... the whole schmear.

Harte

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

What you said (fake) applies to ALL the fringers out there trying to separate you from your cash. Paranormal, pseudohistory, conspiracy, aliens - all of them. Not just online solicitations either. I'm talking about books, lectures, videos... the whole schmear.

Harte
I wouldn't say ALL of them.
Kiddie fiddlers like Stan Romanek and those type of people who create ENTIRE hoaxes to make money are terrible.
Some don't do lectures for the money though.
They just want word to get out there.

Harte

Harte
I wouldn't say ALL of them.
If you look into it, and continue to do so, you will, eventually.

Harte

Monica Brannan

I'm so glad his Discord link is down
May someone just remove him from this website?
Asking for money to fund his false hopes probably so he can keep it to himself?
Perversely harassing Monica?
He honestly deserves it.
He was fetishizing my ethnicity in a really creepy. I told him I'm half Colombian and half Swedish and then he said 'wow I bet you're really beautiful', but then he said weird perverted stuff like 'Colombians are so freaking thicc. Are you thicc? Are the women in your family thicc?'

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
He honestly deserves it.
He was fetishizing my ethnicity in a really creepy. I told him I'm half Colombian and half Swedish and then he said 'wow I bet you're really beautiful', but then he said weird perverted stuff like 'Colombians are so freaking thicc. Are you thicc? Are the women in your family thicc?'
That is repulsively immature.

Monica Brannan

Harte
I joined the group because I was curious. I never once thought that it was real time travel. Because I'm a physics lecturer I thought they could use some help with the physics. I wanted to see what it was all about.

Harte

He honestly deserves it.
He was fetishizing my ethnicity in a really creepy. I told him I'm half Colombian and half Swedish...
Alright! A banquete Smörgåsbord.

Sorry. Foodie here.

Harte

Harte

Harte
I joined the group because I was curious. I never once thought that it was real time travel. Because I'm a physics lecturer I thought they could use some help with the physics. I wanted to see what it was all about.
I don't think there's any question about it.
I teach Math and Physics in High School. I've noted that many, no - most, need such help.

Harte

Status
Not open for further replies.