We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Thicc - had to google it.

Probably stems from a chronic spelling problem.

Harte

Monica Brannan

I'm so glad his Discord link is down
May someone just remove him from this website?
Asking for money to fund his false hopes probably so he can keep it to himself?
Perversely harassing Monica?
He honestly deserves it.
He was fetishizing my ethnicity in a really creepy. I told him I'm half Colombian and half Swedish...
Alright! A banquete Smörgåsbord.

Sorry. Foodie here.

Harte
Colombian food is delicious. Just google Bandeja paisa. It's really nice. My Dad used to cook it up for breakfast. He's a really great cook. Swedish food on the other hand is an acquired taste. A common dish is meatballs, mashed potatoes, loganberry jam and dill pickle. Try that for a Smörgåsbord. Irish food is pretty tasty. Irish stew with a good hunk of soda bread washed down with some Guiness is my favourite! Darn, now I'm drooling.

Harte

I'm so glad his Discord link is down
He was fetishizing my ethnicity in a really creepy. I told him I'm half Colombian and half Swedish...
Alright! A banquete Smörgåsbord.

Sorry. Foodie here.

Harte
Colombian food is delicious. Just google Bandeja paisa. It's really nice. My Dad used to cook it up for breakfast. He's a really great cook. Swedish food on the other hand is an acquired taste. A common dish is meatballs, mashed potatoes, loganberry jam and dill pickle. Try that for a Smörgåsbord. Irish food is pretty tasty. Irish stew with a good hunk of soda bread washed down with some Guiness is my favourite! Darn, now I'm drooling.
One word: Lutefisk.
Still drooling?

Harte

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Hello again everyone, I know I promised to leave this site but have however decided that the issues and problems that arose from the developments of the server mostly came from the then owner either not putting the necessary time and effort to enforce rules and require a contribution from others (Which ultimately led to individuals contributing nothing and shitposting) or a lack of response on the front by the owner to individuals purposely causing issues and drama.

Because of this, I’ve left the original server and began creating my own content for a couple of weeks now which has shown a lot of fruitful developments. Within the span of only a couple of weeks, we’ve been receiving thousands of views, we’re slowly building up in fan base as well as have a couple of supporters for our Patreon.

After reading more and more messages from people talking about their lost loved ones or mistakes in the past and these heart-breaking stories, I felt that there are many individuals out there that are passionate about the implementations and creation of these technologies. This is why I’m posting the link to the new server along with a few informational pieces for people unsure of who we are.

We are a group of people creating a corporation for the sole purpose of developing time travel technologies. This is going to be a long goal and requires a lot of brilliant minds working hours a day and contributing tons of work. The original issue was time and money, considering we all have our normal lives of which the majority of individuals separate from their “online” lives, it seems ultimately impossible to contribute hours and hours of work. Considering we are creating a business, (maintained by selling simple robotics and other products developed during our pursuits) this helps to create a voice and a source of revenue so that even if our work is unfruitful in our original goal, there is still a future we can create that allows us the money and freedom to continue working and pursuing these goals.

Our rules are simple. You can either work and help contribute research, write-ups, ideas and developments or you can just join, donate monthly (even a dollar donation) and receive a free ride- getting our information, getting weekly written reports of our work and getting to benefit from our contributions.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Count me in brother!

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Hello again everyone, I know I promised to leave this site but have however decided that the issues and problems that arose from the developments of the server mostly came from the then owner either not putting the necessary time and effort to enforce rules and require a contribution from others (Which ultimately led to individuals contributing nothing and shitposting) or a lack of response on the front by the owner to individuals purposely causing issues and drama.

Because of this, I’ve left the original server and began creating my own content for a couple of weeks now which has shown a lot of fruitful developments. Within the span of only a couple of weeks, we’ve been receiving thousands of views, we’re slowly building up in fan base as well as have a couple of supporters for our Patreon.

After reading more and more messages from people talking about their lost loved ones or mistakes in the past and these heart-breaking stories, I felt that there are many individuals out there that are passionate about the implementations and creation of these technologies. This is why I’m posting the link to the new server along with a few informational pieces for people unsure of who we are.

We are a group of people creating a corporation for the sole purpose of developing time travel technologies. This is going to be a long goal and requires a lot of brilliant minds working hours a day and contributing tons of work. The original issue was time and money, considering we all have our normal lives of which the majority of individuals separate from their “online” lives, it seems ultimately impossible to contribute hours and hours of work. Considering we are creating a business, (maintained by selling simple robotics and other products developed during our pursuits) this helps to create a voice and a source of revenue so that even if our work is unfruitful in our original goal, there is still a future we can create that allows us the money and freedom to continue working and pursuing these goals.

Our rules are simple. You can either work and help contribute research, write-ups, ideas and developments or you can just join, donate monthly (even a dollar donation) and receive a free ride- getting our information, getting weekly written reports of our work and getting to benefit from our contributions.

Count me in brother!
You really want to associate with someone who harasses women?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge

Count me in brother!
You really want to associate with someone who harasses women?
In terms of time traveling topics, count me in. But if it is the case, it is now your conscience brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.