We are working to create the time machine. Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

Im still hoping that Num7 might be able to link Discord to one of our rooms for all of us, maybe even the chat room..

I know it would be big job for him to do it, but im keeping my fingers crossed :)

Monica Brannan

By the way this guy a fake, deluded pervert who hit on me and called 'insane' for rejected him even though I am a married woman and I'm old enough to be his Mom. He also said disturbing stuff like asking to refer to me as 'Mommy' after I told him my son died.
Holy jobby this guy is a colossal bampot! I remember when I was on the Discord server and he was all butt hurt, saying you were the one hitting on him! Ha! As if! :rolleyes: He's ugly as shit and he has the personality to match. He is deluded for thinking that anyone would be hitting on him. :ROFLMAO: I saw the messages you sent me from him. The stuff he was saying was too freaky to post here. It's nightmare inducing stuff. :eek:
Yeah it was quite freaky

Monica Brannan

Holy jobby this guy is a colossal bampot! I remember when I was on the Discord server and he was all butt hurt, saying you were the one hitting on him! Ha! As if! :rolleyes: He's ugly as shit and he has the personality to match. He is deluded for thinking that anyone would be hitting on him. :ROFLMAO: I saw the messages you sent me from him. The stuff he was saying was too freaky to post here. It's nightmare inducing stuff. :eek:
Yeah it was quite freaky
The one where he said he wanted to put a power-drill up your ass took the cake imo
I don't even wanna go there again, dude.

Monica Brannan

He also mocked male vegans for not being manly and I told him he was drinking another animal's breastmilk, which is far from manly. I'm not trying to enforce gender rolls I was trying to make a comeback. He said the fact that they are forcefully raped and killed in slaughterhouses that made him feel powerful.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
He also mocked male vegans for not being manly and I told him he was drinking another animal's breastmilk, which is far from manly. I'm not trying to enforce gender rolls I was trying to make a comeback. He said the face that they are forcefully raped and killed in slaughterhouses that made him feel powerful.
He needs to go walk over a pile of sharp Legos!
His behavior is absolutely repugnant! :confused:

mariya94

Well he deleted his discord server now and wants nothing to do with anyone. He says he'd rather work by himself now. And then he went and blocked everyone including me because everyone was getting on his nerves. He also asked me to help him record episodes for his show but he deleted those too because he wants to work alone.

TimeFlipper

Well he deleted his discord server now and wants nothing to do with anyone. He says he'd rather work by himself now. And then he went and blocked everyone including me because everyone was getting on his nerves. He also asked me to help him record episodes for his show but he deleted those too because he wants to work alone.

Maybe he did say those nasty things, and i get the feeling that you are perhaps trying to "cover up" for him, but of course i could be completely wrong..Perhaps though you could say how he treated you and Pegii, did he ever do anything that was "out of order"?..

I noticed on one of his last postings some weeks back, that he had taken off Pegii`s picture and the blank picture of you, because you didnt want anybody to actually see you, also that matt and tre`s pictures were taken off too...were there any reasons for doing that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.